Ghost Boy; Minzy's Special; Taemin Likes Me?!

Wizardry

(A/N- I know I haven't been updating I have a valid reason!!  I have to work all summer long so please don't hate me. I rarely get days off. Is that all? Love me? Hehe... Please enjoy while I hang my head in shame.)


"Lika! Lika! Lika! Lika! LIKAA!! WAKE UP!!" Jae screams into my ear. My eyes twitch and I clench my fist. No Lika, don't hurt Jae. Jae is good. Jae is your friend.

"WHAT?" I scream at her. Jae backs up and smiles at me innocently. Innocent my-

"We've got to go to school, remember?" Oh. That's right! I can't just back out since it was my idea for me to go to the horrible place in the first place. I mean, I only liked my school because I got to expand my magic knowledge. Earth schools don't even teach magic! What a huge let down.

"I'm sorry. I'll get up now." I tell her passively. Jae tilts her head in a slightly confused way but seeing how we were probably a little behind on her daily routine, she shrugs it off and skips out of the room. I roll my eyes at her cute behavior and get dressed in the only outfit I own from this world.

Flying down stairs I some how manage to fall but I don't land on my face like I should. Trust me, it's not that I want to, because falling from six feet in the air abruptly hurts like heck. Did someone catch me? I narrow my eyes when I realize I'm just floating. What the-

"You should be careful." A voice startles me. I gasp softly when I land on the floor with a soft thud. I look around but no one's here. I pout and furrow my eyebrows in frustration. Then a chuckle makes me jump slightly.

"You're cute." The voice tells me and then someone materializes in front of me and adds,"I'm right here." My eyes widen as I lean back on my elbows and basically fall on my lower back, causing the guy in front of me to laugh again. I glare at him but then he sticks his hand out. I smile and reach for it but my hand goes right through it.

I scoff and ask,"What? You're a ghost?" He smirks and nods. I roll my eyes and get up myself. When I turn back to where he was, he's not there.

"Whatever, I'm over this." I mutter and walk away.

"Yah! I'm not done yet! Let me have some fun!" The same, already annoying voice complains. I stand still and close my eyes. Quickly saying a spell in my head, I make the ghost boy appear in front of me. I smile irritably as he pouts and glares at me.

"What's your name?" He asks me in a very cocky manner. I roll my eyes and walk past him. I don't have time for this, I need to get to Jae.

"Yah! Tell me." He demands, grabbing my wrist. I smirk and turn back to him.

"So now you'll grab my hand?" I ask him.

"I'm being serious here. Tell me your name." He demands again. 

"Tell me your's first." I respond calmly. He grunts and throws my hand back.

Before storming off, he says,"My name is-"

"LIKAAAAAAA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Jae screams at the worst possible time. Fine, he knows my name but I don't know his so I'll just..... call him Ghost Boy.  You win this round Ghost Boy! I'll get the next one. Oh, I so will.

"Coming Jae!" I shout back to where ever her voice came from and fly away. I could feel Ghost Boy smirking victoriously. I so will win the next one!

"Lika! Where were you?" Jae snaps at me when I reach her. I smile and shake my head in a care free way,  which just confuses Jae more.

---

"Hello, today we have a new student." The teacher announced. Well, now there will another new student besides me. I wonder if it's a girl. I sure don't hope so. The girls here are mean to me about my hair color and the boys are just immature. I can deal with both, but at least the boys are less troublesome.

"Please treat me well." The girl at the front of the class says. Oh, what was her name? Uljey is right, I don't pay much attention when I'm uninterested. But that won't keep me from denying it!

"You can sit by Luna." The teacher says. I look back at Luna and she seems indifferent but there's a slight glint of disgust in her eyes that you would miss if you weren't really looking.

The girl walks down the aisle and sits in the seat next to Luna. She smiles and Luna waves her hand submissively. Hold on a minute. That girl looks familiar but I don't know her name. I'm sure I've met her before.

Name's Minzy, forgotten me?

Whoa. What was that?! It's almost like Jae's mind stuff but it feels different. Altered in a way but it still produces the same results.

Wow. You use good vocab.

What is this? What are you?

Sorry, don't work that way. I'm only one way.

Then how did you know I did something?

Caught. I'll be more careful about this lying thing from now on.

Lying is bad! Don't lie.

Like you haven't?

No, I haven't.

Lies!

Caught. I'll be more careful about this lying thing from now on.

You mocking me?

Yes.

Wipe that smile off your face.

What smile?

How did she know I was smiling? Even Jae doesn't know if I'm smiling if she's not looking at me or if I'm actually thinking in my head 'smile'. Minzy sitting behind me too. What is Minzy?

This was going great til you started asking questions.

Well. Answer me.

Sorry, I'll talk later. Teach is going on about some project.

"-Small, but don't try to slack off. That's all for today, you're dismissed." The teacher says. I'll ask Jae about it later. I look around the classroom but Minzy's gone poof. Sighing, I walk to my next class.

---

"Lika, hey!" CL greets me when she sees me. I smile and sit down next to her.

"So~?" CL asks me vaguely. I shrug and furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask her. She laughs and claps her hands before looking at me seriously suddenly.

"I heard you kissed you the Do's." CL says. I push my head forward, gesturing her to continue.

"The leader and the maknae?" She responds, still being vague.

"She means Doojoon and Dongwoon. Sometimes CL forgets to say things we people with a brain can understand." Jae playfully says. It is sort of true though. CL speaks in "code" some times and unless you possess the knowledge she's referring to at the moment, you're doomed.

"O-oh." I stutter, already turning red. How does CL even know about that?

"Well~?"

"It was... nothing." I lie slightly.

"Sure. Spill! Tell us everything." CL demands.  I back away but I bump into someone behind me. I turn around and see Sulli glaring at me.

"Watch. Where. You. Are. Going." She spits at me. Why is she mean to me?

"Oh shut up, Sulli! You were the one standing there, watching us, like a statue." CL points out and Sulli scoffs at her, truthful, accusation.

"Was not. I just remembered something, and was thinking about it. Don't think you're so important CL. The world does not revolve around you, so you shut up!" Sulli huffs out angrily, causing CL to crack up.

"What!" Sulli shouts.

"Look, Sulli. We don't want any trouble. CL is just laughing, it's normal for her to laugh randomly. She's not laughing at you. Okay? We'll move if you want." Jae offers.

"Save your lies and excuses, Jae. You're even more pathetic than-"

"What's going on?" Someone interrupts.

"Ugh! Who cut me off?!" Sulli complains before actually looking. Jae blushes slightly and cowers behind CL, who's smirking knowingly. I look around and see Taemin standing there curiously.

"O-oh. Taeminnie! I was just talking~. You know~, girls talking playfully~~" Sulli coos, turning on her aegyo and her evil, real self disappearing.

"Save the act, Sulli. I saw everything." Taemin states. Sulli's eyes widen but it doesn't stop her from lying still.

"What are you talking about? Come on, let's go somewhere Taemin!" She urges grabbing his arm and clinging to it for dear life. Girl, you aren't going die, let go of the boy's hand.

"Please let go, Sulli. I need to discuss something with Lika here." Taemin says, gesturing to me. Was that just an excuse or does he really need to talk to me? Sulli grunts and storms off, glaring at me behind Taemin's back first though. Great, now she really hates me. Thanks, Taemin.

"You needed to talk to me?" I ask incredulously. Taemin nods and pulls me away from the others. I meet eyes with Jae and she nods assuringly. I gulp and let myself be taken.

"Jae, I heard you kissed Doojoon and Dongwoon?" Taemin questions me. I nod and he sighs.

"You do know what you're getting into, right?" He asks me. I shrug meekly.

"Well, you don't actually like one of them, right?" Wait, why does he care?

"Why do you care?" I ask him. Taemin's eyes widen and he looks away. This is suspicious. Oh well, let's watch and see how this turns out.

"Um... well.... You're J-Jae's friend so...." Jae?! CL is right?! She doesn't just speak gossip?! What a miracle. Oh! I should tell Jae that he likes her back. No! I shouldn't meddle!! What am talking about? Of course I should meddle!!

"Jae?" I ask innocently. Taemin looks at me and blinks. Then he blushes. I slyly smile and lean in.

"Do you like~ her?" I . Taemin looks distressed but then puts on a brave face. What is he thinking...

"No, Lika. I like you so please don't kiss anyone in Beast." Taemin states quietly. My eyes widen and I search his face for any trace of a lie. Nope, he looks really confident.

Oh, just my luck.


This chapter really . I have like four different things going on at once. -_-. I'm such a bad author!!

WHO IS GHOST BOY??

WHAT'S WITH MINZY??

TAEMIN LIKES LIKA???

So many questions that aren't meant to be.... Except for the Minzy one. I have half a mind to erase everything and just center this chapter around Minzy. I SHOULD, but I can't because what I type is final. TT_TT fml. fm-brain.

Question Corner:

-Nothing- -_- Ask me questions or I'm not updating again. -_-!!

COMMENT!

Bye now~

AND WHO SHOULD GHOST BOY BE? Comment and let me know! Who ever gets the most nominations or who ever I like the best will be your ghost boy~