Bumping w/ the Kingka

The Wolf Boy Who Invaded My Heart

.

CHAPTER

 

Two

BUMPING WITH THE KINGKA

 

 

狼 // CREDITS

 

 

Yejin stepped out of the bus and looked around. "Wow, this school sure is huge"

She admired the surroundings as her eyes scanned the buildings of the school.

"TOP High, here I am!" Yejin darted off and went inside.

Of course she needs to find her classroom first. "Room 302.. room 302 .. room 302.." Yejin muttered while walking down the hallway, checking every room she pass by.

Suddenly, girls started squealing like crazy and gathered around in one place. *Huh? What was that?*

 

Yejin, in curiosity, approached the crowd and asked the girl beside her, "What's happening?". But the girl gave her a surprised look, "You dont know? Are you a transferee?".

 

"Yes I am".

 

"Oh.. It's because the prince is here that's why" she explained

 

"Prince?" Yejin frowned. "Yes the one and only Yong Junhyung. Almost all of the girls here are crazy for him and even me is not an exception" she giggled and blushed.

 

Yejin tried to peek a little to see what he looks like but there's too many people blocking her view.

 

Until she heard screams from behind "Uh oh" another bunch of fangirls are arriving in great number.

 

They're running fast like wild cats towards Yejin's direction.

 

Yejin's eyes got bigger *Run for your life Yejin!!* But before she could do so, the girls crashed to her. It became like a stampede or riot or something like that.

 

Everything was just so unordered. Yejin got pushed and pushed until she got infront of the crowd.

 

Then another girl pushed her again and Yejin got into her knees and bumped into something hard. Soon, her suroundings became all dark.

 

.....

Yejin woke up groggily still feeling a bit dizzy.

 

Her head still aches but she can handle just right.

 

“You’re awake” An unfamiliar voice said. Yejin tried looking at the person but her sight is still blurry.

 

She then blinked her eyes repeatedly and it worked slowly, little by little her sight got clearer.

 

It was a guy, and surprisingly really handsome too. But she never saw him before “Who… are you?”

 

The guy gave him a surprised look “What?”. “I’m sorry but I don’t know you. I’m new here.”

 

The guy nodded in understanding. “Anyway, I’m Yong Junhyung. And you?” then he showed his smile that melted many girls.

“I'm Yejin, Seong Yejin"

 

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" Junhyung praised. Yejin pinked, "thanks"

 

"How did I get here anyway?” she looked around her surroundings.

 

“You .. bumped into my knee cap” Junhyung stifled a laugh. Yejin blushed in embarrassment and punched his shoulders, “Yah it’s not funny”

 

Then the school nurse appeared and said, “Take this medicine and you can go back to your rooms” she smiled.

 

Yejin nodded and Junhyung helped her up and handed her the medicine. She placed the tablet in and drank water to push it off.

 

“So.. Let’s go?” Junhyung held out his hands.

 

But she hesitated, “Umm.. Actually I don’t really know where my room is located” Yejin said shyly.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll guide you. And your room number is?” He raised his brows. “302” she replied.

 

“302? Really?!” Junhyung asked in disbelief. “Mm” Yejin nodded “Woah! Classmate!” Junhyung beamed and put her in a head lock.

 

“Let’s goooo!” he dragged her to the corridors and headed together to their room.

______________________________________________________________________________

HAHA sorry^^ I know it's short

Anyway, I have news for you.. =)

My brother created a fanfic too and it's his first! .. *claps*

Please read if you have time :D I would be glad if you do so

[CLICK]

thank you  very much!! =)