Damaged Yejin

The Wolf Boy Who Invaded My Heart

.

CHAPTER

 

Eight

DAMAGED YEJIN

 

 

狼 // CREDITS

 

Yejin hopped to school with a big smile on her face.

"Lal lala lala lalalaaa~" she hummed songs as she swung the paper bag on her hand.

She wasn't usually THIS hyper but today, she just can't help it. She greeted the security guard with a bright smile and went in, walking past the fountain.

*I'm sure L.joe oppa will like this* She smiled to herself.

"Yejin ah!" Junhyung waved his hands.

"Oh Junhyung oppa!" She squeaked.

Junhyung grinned. "What? Did you not take your medication today?"

"Huh?" Yejin frowned.

"What I meant is you're MORE hyper today" Junhyung gave her a look.

Yejin giggled good-naturedly. "Oppa! Can you taste this for me?" Yejin got out a box of chocolates and gave him the star-shaped one.

"Waa~ It's cute! Where'd you buy this?" Junhyung shoved the chocolate all at once in his mouth.

"I made it!" Yejin yelped. "BWOH?!" Junhyung's eyes bulged out.

"How did you- .. No, no way. Not the clumsy Yejin" Junhyung teased.

Yejin pouted. "What a rude thing to say! I really made it"

"Anyways, did you make it for me? Aww.. how sweet of you.." He tried to grab those luscious chocolates.

But Yejin draw it away. "Nuh-uh! This is for L.joe oppa" She mused. "Who's ... L.joe?" Junhyung gave her a look.

"That's the nickname I gave to Byunghun oppa!" Yejin smiled.

Somehow, it made Junhyung disappointed.

He smiled back. "Oh.. it's nice" he said in a low tone.

 

.....

 

"Oppa~ please can you just taste this? Even once?" Yejin pleaded.

"I said I didn't want to! Why are you so stubborn?" L.joe growled.

"Please please please? You won't regret it, I promise!" She raised her palm.

"I hate sweets" L.joe snapped. *Especially sweet people like you*

"Pleaseeee... just once" Yejin showed her puppy eyes.

L.joe raked his fingers through his hair in frustration. He yanked the box away from her. "If I taste this once, you'll stop right?"

Yejin nodded eagerly.

L.joe picked the heart-shaped and shoved it in his mouth.

Yejin's eyes was full of expectations. "How was it? Good?"

He really hated to admit... But it was DAMN good. The chocolate just melted in his mouth.

Oh well, he'd rather die than to admit it.

"It's not" He replied coldly, his hands itching to the chocolates.

"But Junhyung oppa said it was" Yejin pouted.

L.joe's face hardened. *So he tasted it first*

"He's just being nice" He fibbed nonchalantly.

"I think so too" She wrinkled her nose.

She grabbed the box to get it but UH-OH. Unfortunately, it slid off her hands. The chocolates went to her skirt and it became a mess.

"Oh no! What should I do?" Yejin pouted. "Such a great day" she sighed dramatically as she stood up and headed to the door.

*How can someone be so clumsy?* L.joe glanced at the direction where she disappeared.

 

.....

 

Yejin went to her locker to get her extra skirt before going inside the comfort room and change.

She finished tidying herself up and was ready to go out when she heard voices that sounded oddly familiar.

Indeed it was the queenkas yesterday. They were talking about cosmetics, dresses, malls and all.

"I like that brand! I heard it was originally from Italy" Suhee held out her long manicured nails, obviously showing it off to her friends.

"Wow~ that is sooo pretty!" Seonyoung, the black haired girl, exclaimed, staring at her friend's polished nails.

"Bring us where you got that" Haena, the blonde haired girl, chirped.

"Sure~ let's go together tomorrow" Suhee said while infront of the mirror, applying mascara.

Yejin continued hiding inside the cubicle. She waited for them to finish but those darn queenkas are just soooo slow.

So she decided to go out *Whatever. I'll just hide my face*

She opened the door slowly and poked her head out. She walked as fast as she can with her head hung low.

But Suhee's eyes were just too sharp, no one can escape her microscopic-like eyes. "Stop right there" she blurted.

Suhee's lips curled up into a smirk. "Look who do we have here" The other two turned around with a wicked smile on their face.

"Sunbae.." Yejin bowed slightly.

"Yah Jihye! No, Yeri. J-Jiyun? Aish! whatever. You! don't think that we'll let you off that easily. Be thankful that Junhyung oppa came to save you yesterday. But now..." Suhee chuckled along with the two. "..you have no escape."

Yejin took a deep breath and stepped back. She didn't like the atmosphere. She felt uneasy.

Something bad is surely gonna happen.

"You . Acting innocent and all to make Junhyung oppa fall for you" Suhee sneered.

Haena strode forwards. "Not only Junhyung oppa but other guys too."

"Are you proud of what you've done? You think you're so high now? huh? huh?" Seonyoung jabbed a finger on Yejin's forehead.

Yejin winced at the curse words they used. "Unnie..."

"Hah! WOW, you're really into you're acting. Impressive." Suhee clapped her hands, as if she's watching an amusing show.

Yejin gulped and just stood there like a pole.

"Come on! bring out the real you! you ! You're nothing more but a !" Seonyoung pushed her and Yejin was caught by surprise and fell on the floor, wincing in pain.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting me? Did I do anything wrong to you? I didn't ask Junhyung oppa to be my friend. He, himself volunteered to do so" Yejin protested.

"Did you just raise your voice on me?! How dare you!" Suhee pulled her hair to make her stand up.

Yejin didn't fought back. She didn't want to. This girl is too innocent to know about violence.

Yejin yelped in pain. "Sunbae, please stop" she pleaded.

"What? I can't hear you" Suhee pulled her hair harder. "Please...stop" her voice trailed off.

Tears started forming in her eyes, making her view become blurred. She blinked back the tears but unfortunately, Suhee saw it and laughed hysterically.

"Omo~ Our daddy's girl is crying? Let's make her cry more!" she smirked.

Yejin squeezed her eyes shut when the three girls started surrounding her.

They started throwing punches and kicks at her. Then the other two pulled her hair again. Soon, her head was colliding with the wall.

There was nothing Yejin can do but hope for her knight in shining armor to come and save her.

 

.....

 

*Where's that girl? Why is she taking so long?* L.joe frowned and glanced at his wrist and remembered that he doesn't have a watch.

"Guys! I heard the queenkas and bunny are fighting at the comfort room!" Zelo told his friends.

"What?! Really? That'd be awe-" Yongguk was cut off when L.joe grabbed his shirt.

"What did you say? Yejin got into a fight?" He glared at him furiously. "Woah! dude, calm dow-"

"Just answer the damn question!" L.joe growled and pulled him harshly. "Y-y-yes. They're at the comfort room right now" Yongguk replied meekly.

L.joe released him and in a half-second, he was outside the room. He ran like a madman and headed towards the female comfort room. He went down the stairs, almost tripping. All of the swear words are inside his head right now.

He skidded to a stop when he saw a small crowd. He pushed and squeezed into the crowd.

"Serves you right!" Suhee raised her hands to slap Yejin. But not until a strong firm grip held her wrist.

"Ouch! What are you doing" Suhee winced. L.joe was raging in anger. He never saw Yejin so afraid. Her eyes were literally pleading. She's not her usual happy and energetic self anymore.

"What are YOU doing?" he hissed. He released her wrist harshly and quickly went beside Yejin.

"Yejin!" Junhyung came into the picture. He was panting, obvious that he rushed to go there.

He was just as furious as L.joe.

"Oppa..." Suhee mumbled. Junhyung didn't even bother looking at her and went beside Yejin.

Junhyung couldn't believe that they did that to her. He couldn't take to look at Yejin. She looked so fragile and weak.

Yejin couldn't even stand on her feet. Junhyung glared at the three. "Go before I could do anything to you" He said calmly.

"Oppa..." Suhee mumbled.

"I said go!" Junhyung yelled. The three girls jumped in surprise and quickly darted off, embarrassed.

Just then, L.joe stood up with Yejin in his arms, carrying her bridal style. "Yah! where do you think you're going?!" Junhyung prostested.

L.joe didn't bother replying and glared at the people who are blocking his way. He nodded at them and they immediately gave way.

"Yah!!" Junhyung yelled. L.joe stopped in his tracks and turned around, giving Junhyung the fiercest glare in history.

Junhyung just froze on the spot. L.joe turned around, headed to the nearest window, and jumped. Students eyes widened and quickly poked their heads out the window.

But L.joe was already nowhere to be seen.