PE examination

The Wolf Boy Who Invaded My Heart

.

CHAPTER

 

Six

P.E. EXAMINATION

 

 

狼 // CREDITS

 

"I'm so excited. I'm sure today will be a tough day. There are sit ups, pull ups, push ups... all the ups that you can think of!" Yejin's eyes were round as she explained.

 

Junhyung laughed at her. "Yeah you're right. But don't think of it too much bunny"

 

Yejin nodded happily and Junhyung ruffled her hair.

 

When Yejin transferred into the school, she instantly became a bit popular.

The boys were always talking about her. She has the average height, cute, energetic and most of all she has that magical glow around her.

So the students started calling her 'Bunny' since she was so jumpy and bubbly.

 

.....

 

"Oppa! let's eat!" Yejin looped her arms around L.joe.

 

"I'm full'' L.joe yanked his hands harshly.

 

"L.joe oppa! Let's watch a movie together" she chirped.

 

"I'm busy" he replied coldly not even bothering to turn to her.

 

He plugged the earphones in his ears and blasted the music.

 

Yejin wrinkled her nose. "Don't you want to do anything together? Seatmate bonding time?" she asked.

 

L.joe looked at her with a hint of annoyance in his eyes. "Not interested at all"

 

Yejin pouted and sighed. "Fine fine. I'll just go with Junhyung oppa"

 

*Yeah, go with your Junhyung oppa* he rolled his eyes

 

.....

 

 

The freshmen and sophomores had their examinations in the morning. While the juniors and seniors gathered in the gym after lunch.

 

It was rowdy and filled with complaining students.

"I'm sure I'm going to puke everything I ate for lunch"

"I hate running! I'm on my period"

"PE exams "

 

Though Yejin was not that good, she does her best as usual.

She tied her shoelace and looked around the gym. She finally spotted L.joe and brightened.

She ran towards his direction.

 

"Look who's coming~" the boys whistled.

L.joe turned around and his eyes turned into slits. *Her again*

Yejin waved. "Annyeong oppas!" she smiled brightly.

The boys smiled and waved back.

"What do you want?" L.joe asked, obviously annoyed. "I just wanted to say hello, that's all" Yejin smiled.

"You said your hello so leave" he ordered.

Yejin wrinkled her nose. "Mehrong!" she stuck her tongue out.

She brightened and pumped her fists in the air. "Oppa, let's do our best!"

L.joe rolled his eyes at your hyperness. He glanced down and saw that her shoelace were untied.

He pointed at it.

"Hm?" Yejin looked down. "Oh" she bent down to tie her shoelace.

L.joe took the opportunity to leave. Done tying her shoes, she stood back up to find that he's already gone.

Yejin frowned. "Eh?! Where did he go?"

 

.....

 

The PE coaches blew their whistles. "Junior girls will do push ups first! Junior boys will do sit ups! Senior girls will do the running first! Senior boys will do the pull ups! Now, get in line! Move! Move! Move!"

 

The students headed towards their designated positions. Yejin completed the required amount of push ups and sit ups.

She was waiting at the bleachers for her turn to do the pull ups.

"Kyaaa~ Byunghun oppa is running now" the girls squealed.

Yejin looked towards the track. L.joe was standing at the line. He was not stretching like the others. He just stood there, bored as ever.

Yejin stood up. "GO BYUNGHUN OPPA!! YOU CAN DO IT!"

Some boys snickered and some grew jealous.

L.joe reddened. *Damn. Doesn't she know she's embarrassing me?!*

"On the line" the coach instructed. L.joe stood along with the rest of boys.

 

"Ready"

"Go!" the coach blew his whistle and the boys ran off. "Woo! GO OPPA!!" Yejin cheered. L.joe glared at her direction.

L.joe was running with an amazing speed. He was trained in the forest when he was little.

His wolf father taught him how to run fast, climb trees, tame wild animals and many more.

So it wasn't surprising if he finished the 100 meter shuttle run in just a matter of seconds.

 

The coaches were impressed with his skills. The girls fell in love with him even more.

It was now Yejin's turn to do the pull ups. She passed by L.joe on the track. "Good job L.joe oppa!" she held out her hand.

L.joe rolled his eyes and walked past her without a high five .

 

 

After the pull ups test, It was now the girls turn to run.

Yejin inhaled deeply and released it. She concentrated on finishing the run.

*I'll finish this!* Yejin thought.

 

"Look at Bunny go! she's so cute" the boys murmured.

L.joe and Junhyung turned around and watched Yejin. She wasn't the fastest but she was the most determined. L.joe was impressed by that. But something caught his eyes. *. Her laces are untied again*

Before he could open his mouth and warn her. Yejin already tripped over it. "Owieee!" she winced in pain.

The coach blew his whistle and jogged over her.

"Yejin!!" the girls in her class helped her up. "Are you alright?" they asked worriedly.

Yet she smiled brightly and replied, "I'm alright. This doesn't hurt at all!"

But blood was running down from her knee."It needs to be fixed quickly. Should I accompany you to the clinic?" the coached asked.

Yejin shook her head. "I can go alone" she smiled.

"I'll go with her" Junhyung protested.

"Alright take care of her" the coach nodded. "All of you! Keep running!"

Junhyung assisted Yejin, putting her hands over his shoulders.

The two of them slowed down when they saw L.joe

Yejin laughed awkwardly. "Don't worry oppa, It's not painful at all!"

"I didn't ask" L.joe replied coldly. "Bastard.." Junhyung muttered.

L.joe watched the two of them, feeling guilty. He didn't mean to be so rude.

He sighed and turned around his heels. *If it's not that painful, why do you need him to accompany you*