Handsome L.joe

The Wolf Boy Who Invaded My Heart

.

CHAPTER

 

Five

HANDSOME L.JOE

 

 

狼 // CREDITS

 

Byunghun laid back on his bed, putting both hands on the back of his head.

 

Yejin was occupying all of his thoughts. He stared blankly at the ceiling and a flashback rushed through his head.

 

*Did I over react?* he bit his lips guiltily. *Was I too harsh on her? I just didn't want her to bother me*

 

He sighed.

 

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

 

. . . . .

 

"Appa, do we really have to do this?" Byunghun fibbed nervously.

 

"Oh yes we have to" Mr. Lee mused and pushed Byunghun inside the salon.

 

"Appa.." Byunghun looked at Mr. Lee with a pleading look.

 

"There's nothing to be afraid of, my son. They're just going to cut your hair okay?" Mr. Lee patted his shoulders and handed him to the two ladies.

 

Mr. Lee had a hard time chasing him when he said they would go to a salon.

The last time Mr. Lee brought him into a barber shop, he was so scared.

Whenever the scissors would go near him, he just had to jump off his seat and ran off.

So Mr Lee ended up doing it  himself when he was asleep.

And he thought that maybe if a lady will do it, he'll be less scared. Which is why he brought him into a salon. But before he can bring him there, Mr Lee had to chase him in the streets.

He'll go climbing trees and won't go down.

Mr Lee almost died of exhaustion. He even had to call the police when Byunghun attempted to go up the tower.

And finally, Byunghun also got tired and they caught him.

 

"Take care of him. He's not an easy one.Be sure to handcuff him alright?" Mr. Lee whispered to the ladies and they nodded.

Mr. Lee turned back to Byunghun, "I'll go shop clothes for you while you're here" he smiled. "Be an obedient kid okay?"

Mr Lee pushed the glass door and before Byunghun could grab his clothes, the two ladies held him back.

They immediately got a hold of him and pushed him to the seat. "Handcuffs" the fat girl ordered.

Byunghun's eyes widened, "Appaaaaaaaaaaa!!" he yelled.

 

. . . . .

 

"Waaa~ who's that?"

 

"Is he new?"

 

"OMG!! He's hot"

 

"Who the hell is he?"

 

Fan girls filled the hallway.

 

Yejin did not pay attention since she knew it was just probably Junhyung.

But today's unusual. There were more fangirls, more squealing, more stampede. 

Yejin didn't want to squeeze in with the horde of fangirls since she didn't want to be trampled again like last time.

She left the scene and went to her class.

 

 

Yejin was busying herself by answering some math problems.

 

She tapped her chin with her pencil. She was about to write the answer when she heard a thud.

 

Yejin turned around excitedly. "Byunghun you're-" There was an exceptionally handsome guy sitting beside her. "here" she finished.

 

He threw his backpack recklessly on the floor.

 

"Oppa what happened to you!?" she squeaked.

 

Byunghun glared at her. She got the hint and shut .

 

*Oppa? since when are we close?* he rolled his eyes.

 

.....

 

"Oppa! you've really transformed completely"

 

Yeijn's eyes twinkled like he was some godly creature.

 

"You look so cool!" she praised for the hundredth time.

 

"Waaa~ I like your hair"

 

"I bet your one of the hottest guys here now"

 

"But now that you're one of the kingkas, don't you think you should at least have a unique nickname?"

 

Yejin touched her chin thoughtfully, brows stuck together.

 

"I know! I'll call you L.joe oppa"

 

"L for Lee and Joe for your gangster-like image" she continued blabbering.

 

"What do you think? cool isn't it?" she smiled widely waiting for Byunghun's answer.

 

He glared at her. "Do you ever shut up?" he hissed.

 

Yejin pursed her lips and pretended to zip .

 

Byunghun hated to admit but he liked the name.

 

*L.joe? ... not bad*

 

.....

 

"Class, I'm expecting you to be ready tomorrow. You do know that tomorrow will be our PE examinations right?" Mrs. Kwon announced.

 

Girls in class groaned while boys grew excited.

 

Mrs Kwon slammed her wooden stick on her table making them shut their mouths.

 

"Please prepare yourselves, sleep early so you'll have enough energy for tomorrow's activities. That's all. Class dismissed"

 

"Oppa, what do you do during PE exams?" Yejin asked, clueless about this PE exam thing.

 

"Ask others" he replied sloppily.

 

"But you're my seatmate" Yejin pouted.

 

_________________________________________________________

Do you like this story?

Help me by clicking this

ThankYou! *throws kisses*