Mr. Cold

The Wolf Boy Who Invaded My Heart

.

CHAPTER

 

Three

MR. COLD

 

 

狼 // CREDITS

 

"Attention!!" The door burst open as Junhyung yelled causing everyone to look at him.

 

"We have a new student" he announced. "New student? New student?" murmurs ran through the classroom.

 

"Quiet" Mrs. Kwon, their homeroom teacher, shot them a serious look and everyone shut their mouths.

 

"Come in, Yejin" Junhyung nodded at her.

 

An adorable, cute girl with a long wavy brown hair stepped inside. Boys straightened up immediately. Some were already ogling at her.

 

The teacher pushed her glasses up and looked at Yejin intently, "Go on, Introduce yourself" Mrs. Kwon said. Yejin turned to

face the class and introduced herself, "Annyeonghaseyo, choneun Seong Yejin imnida! Please take care of me!" Yejin smiled

widely, followed by a deep bow.

 

"My, my~ It's been a while since I had a student as lively as you. I have a feeling that we'll be close" Mrs. Kwon giggled. Her serious look was blown away, obviously pleased by Yejin.

 

The guys got goosebumps. "Isn't she usually very strict and her face is like this" the student imitated Mrs. Kwon's signature frowned eyebrows nostrills smoking with anger. And his friends snickered.

 

"All right, go sit over there" she pointed to the empty seat beside a guy who has long fringe that covered his eyes. Yejin nodded happily and came over.

 

She placed her bag carefully and faced Byunghun, "Hi! Let's be friends" she offered her hands.

But the latter just ignored and left her hanging. Yejin put down her hands, "I'm Yejin. And you?" ... No response.

 

"You.. don't like talking?" .. no response.

 

"Do you have friends?" Yejin cocked her head to the side. "I can be your friend!"

 

Byunghun just continued doing his stuff. "You know, we should eat together during lunch" she smiled.

"And we could go home together too! Then we can eat ice cream on the way home. Sounds great huh?" she wriggled her brows.

But Byunghun just kept a rather annoyed face and ignored her.

 

"You know, you'll look nicer when you smile" she whispered. Byunghun stopped for a moment and glanced at Yejin who is smiling widely. Then ignored her again.

 

Lunch came and students rushed to the cafeteria. Byunghun grabbed his things and shoved it inside his bag and walked away. Yejin also finished arranging her things.

 

"Now what should we eat?" Yejin smiled but it faded when she realized he already left. She pouted, "He didn't wait for me"

 

Then she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and met eyes with Junhyung. "Eat?"

 

"Mm!" Yejin smiled and nodded.

 

 

As soon as Yejin and Junhyung reached the cafeteria, they earned stares from people. Girls gasped and started gossiping, "Who's that girl?"

 

Junhyung glared at them making them jump in shock and immediately hid their faces. "I'm watching you" he mouthed at them.

 

After piling up on food, Junhyung led her to their usual table. 

 

"Hyung~ why were you late? Gikwang is bullying me again!" Yoseob whined, prying the chicken out of Gikwang's hand.

 

"Yah! stop your lovey dovey fight. I have a friend with me" Junhyung glared at the two.

 

"Huh? a girl?" Dujun asked.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo choneun Seong Yejin imnida!" Yejin was about to bow but Junhyung pulled her up.

 

She blinked at him. "No need to do that. These sleazebags aren't worth the respect"

 

They all rolled their eyes. "Hyung you're part of us too meaning, you're also a sleazebag" Dongwoon backfires.

 

Junhyung sighed. "Alright, I'll introduce them to you. This is Dujun, our leader." Dujun gave her a cool wave.

 

"This is Yoseob, the crybaby who loves to aegyo" Yoseob smiled cutely.

 

"This skinny guy is Hyunseung" Hyunseung gave you a wink.

 

In the middle of introductions, Gikwang's fork slipped out of his hands and landed on the floor. "Oops" he bent over to pick it

up, his eyes shifting to Yejin's short skirt.

 

"Careful. You might break your neck" Yoseob teased.

 

"And this.. ERT over here is Gikwang"

 

"Hyung! Come on, what's with the lame introduction?" Gikwang protested. "Can't you say... this handsome gentleman with well-built muscl-"

 

"Stop your dramas" Junhyung snapped.

 

"And lastly.. this guy who doesn't look like a korean at all is Dongwoon,our maknae" Dongwoon smiled.

 

After the introductions, Yoseob called Yejin. "Noona you can sit here" he patted the seat beside him.

 

Yejin smiled back and sat beside him. Soon, she grew accustomed by their presence and began eating too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, I'm sorry guys for this really late update. Please forgive me.

I also need to update my other fic so I don't know If I can update this sooner or later.

And Ideas just aren't flowing like they did before so please bear with me.

That's all =) ThankYou! Enjoy your day^^

hazelB2UTY