A Warning

The Wolf Boy Who Invaded My Heart

.

CHAPTER

 

Seven

A WARNING

 

 

狼 // CREDITS

 

PE Examinations were finally over. The students went to their changing rooms to change back into their uniform.

"I'm glad PE exams are over! aren't you oppa?" Yejin giggled good naturedly.

L.Joe glanced down at the bandage on her knee. He opened his mouth to ask if she was alright but decided not to.

*She'll think I'm worried about her. Which is not true* L.joe swept past Yejin, bumping his shoulder with hers.

 

School went for a couple more hours. Everyone was exhausted from the exams.

When the bell finally rang, all of them sighed in relief and headed home right away.

L.joe grabbed his backpack and headed out the door.

Yejin also stood up to follow him.

 

"Hey you!" A voice yelled.

Yejin stopped on her tracks and turned around. There were three girls, which she assume were seniors.

The one had long jet black hair, the other had orange hair and the last one had blonde hair.

They had fake eyelashes attached and glitters beside their eyes. Their skirts were shorter than other girl's.

"Umm.. yes?" Yejin replied innocently.

"I saw you with the kingka earlier" the girl with orange hair popped her bubble gum.

"Do you mean Junhyung oppa?" she asked.

"Your oppa?!" she strode in front of her face. Yejin leaned back. She eyed Yejin with outrage. "Did you just call him 'your oppa'?!" she half yelled.

Students paused to watch the drama.

Yejin tried to calm her down. "No unnie. It's not like that! We're just close friends"

"What?! and now you're claiming that you're close with him?" the black haired girl sneered.

"What a " the orange haired girl jabbed a finger in her forehead.

"Yah! Suhee! do you have any business with my friend?" Junhyung entered the scene.

They all gasped. "J-Junhyung oppa"

He walked towards Yejin with his eyes on the three.

"Are they bothering you?" Junhyung asked Yejin.

They started to panic. "No oppa! We're just making friends with her"

"Right? J-Jihye?" Suhee, the oranged haired girl, stuttered.

"Who's Jihye? Her name's Yejin" Junhyung frowned.

Suhee laughed awkwardly. "Oh my bad. You know my memory is not that good"

"That's right oppa. And I remembered that we had to buy something!" the black haired girl excused.

She elbowed Suhee and the other. "Let's go, let's go"

The three of them strode off.

"Yejin ah, tell me the truth. Did they do something to you?" Junhyung asked worriedly.

Yejin didn't want to lie but she also didn't want a bigger commotion.

"No worries oppa" she smiled.

But Junhyung didn't trust that. He knew something will happen sooner or later.

"Don't be so close with them understand?" he raised a brow.

"Eh? Why?" Yejin asked innocently.

"They're bad people. You don't know what's running inside their heads" He warned.

"Oppa that's mean. Maybe they're not that bad" Yejin puffed her cheeks.

"Just avoid them"

"Fine" She wrinkled her nose.

 

"Oppa! should we get dukbokki on the way home?" Yejin beamed.

"Sure" Junhyung smiled heartily.