Crossed the line

The Wolf Boy Who Invaded My Heart

.

CHAPTER

 

Four

CROSSED THE LINE

 

 

狼 // CREDITS

 

Yejin sighed as she finished writing notes, not missing even a single comma. It was nearing break time already.

 

She massaged her hands and suddenly wondered about Byunghun and took a glance at him.

 

She blinked in surprise, "What.. are you doing?"

 

Byunghun was holding his pen oddly

60787333_a76ce60855_o.jpg

(imagine him holding a pen like this)

 

Byunghun heard her and gave her a questioning look.

 

"Not obvious enough? writing of course" he said. *So that's what his voice is like*

 

"But that's... you won't be able to write properly if you do it like that" she moved closer and took a peek.

 

Wow, his notes are like in 73 font size. Yejin found it hard not to laugh and a snort managed its way out of .

 

Yejin suddenly placed her hands with his. "Let me help you".

 

But he slapped her hands off.

 

Yejin flinched, surprised by the abrupt action. "W-what's wrong?"

 

"I don't need your help" he shot coldly. "Leave me alone"

 

"I-I just want to be your friend" Yejin stuttered and smiled awkwardly

 

"Look, I don't need a friend and I don't need you. So stop bothering me" Byunghun growled.

 

"But we are seatmates, that's why I wanted to be friends with you. So can you just please accept me and let's be on good terms? " Yejin requested.

 

Byunghun looked away. "I have no plan in maintaining good terms with you"

 

"I didn't want a seatmate in the first place" he glared at her. "Seatmates are just trouble, interference and disturbances. And to think that my seatmate is such a chatterbox"

 

Yejin winced. Did she cross the line?

 

"I was just trying to help you" she muttered.

 

Byunghun stood up. "I'm tired of people trying to act like they care, like they know what's good for me. I'm tired of facing people like you, who doesn't know your place"

 

He took a last look at her. "I have no interest in being nice to you. Just disappear from my sight as much as you can"

 

Without another word, he stormed off. Yejin bit her lips, tears threatening to fall. *Why does he hate me so much? It hurts to be an out cast you know.*

 

 

Yejin walked towards the school's garden, tears streaming down her face. "Why does he hate me so much?" she sniffed.

 

"It's only our second day and it's like this" she murmured.

 

*I don't understand him. Why did he have to be so cold?* Yejin pouted. *I was hoping to be good friends with him. I know I might be annoying, but he didn't have to have such a big reaction!*

 

Yejin sighed and continued walking. The garden was empty, there was only flowers and butterflies.

 

She sobbed and kicked a pebble, causing it to roll over a couple of times until it stopped right beneath the bench.

 

"Stupid Lee Byunghun" she mumbled.

 

"Hating your seatmate already?"

 

Yejin blinked in surprise and looked up. "Junhyung sshi?" she hiccuped.

 

Junhyung chuckled and passed her a pack of tissue. "What's with the formality? Aren't we friends? Oppa will do"

 

Yejin nodded and took the tissue gratefully. She sighed, "I made Byunghun angry" she mumbled.

 

Another batch of tears escaped her eyes, remembering how he rejected her. Junhyung softened and wiped her tears away.

 

"Then apologize. And don't give up" Junhyung suggested.

 

Yejin sniffed. "But he's so cold. I don't think I can melt his cold heart"

 

Junhyung chuckled. "Don't worry Yejin ah, I believe in you. You have that magical glow around you. Just keep on trying. He'll warm up to you in no time"

 

Yejin nodded and smiled.

 

"Yes like that. You should smile more" Junhyung ruffled her hair

 

She giggled "Thanks Junhyung oppa"

 

"No problem. Just call me if you need anything. I'm always here for you" Junhyung smiled.

 

"But if he goes too far, tell me and I'll beat the crap out of him" he reminded.

 

"Yes oppa" she reassured and smiled.

 

*I won't give up Byunghun. I'll keep trying so get ready!*