Junior High

The Wolf Boy Who Invaded My Heart

.

CHAPTER

 

One

JUNIOR HIGH

 

 

狼 // CREDITS

 


She was crying hard. I don't know why but it saddens me just looking at her. She was holding me in her arms.

Her arms that felt warm. Safe.
Where I felt I was loved and cared for. "Byunghun, my son, I love you. I really do" She was struggling to speak, let alone to breathe.
I guess it's because she cried too much. "But I have to do this" She sobbed trying to catch her breath.
"Because I want you to live" she continued. Tears didn't stop flowing from her eyes as she caressed my cheek.
She kissed my forehead and looked at me with loving eyes. She placed me on the basket and whispered, "I'm sorry".
And with that she disappeared and left me alone.

 

Byunghun gasped, panting "That dream again" His eyes narrowed because of the blinding sunlight that entered through his window.
 
 
He got up from his bed and washed himself. After doing so, he wore his uniform and headed downstairs.
 
 
He saw Mr. Lee, his father, was already waiting for him.
 
 
"Good morning Byunghun! come, let's eat" Mr. Lee smiled and offered him a seat.
 
 
Byunghun gladly accepted and sat across his father. Byunghun ate silently while his father is reading a newspaper.
 
 
"Byunghun, don't you want to cut your fringe a little?" Mr. Lee asked noticing that his fringe are too long now.
 
 
Byunghun looked at him and shook his head "No need to appa" then he continued biting his bread.
 
 
Mr. Lee nodded in understanding and went back to the newspaper.
 
 
After they finished eating, Byunghun grabbed his things and bid his goodbye to his father.
 
 
"Be good at school alright?"
 
 
"mm" Byunghun nodded. "And don't climb trees, use the stairs" Mr. Lee eyed him and Byunghun nodded again.
 
 
"Well, Good luck! FIGHTING!!" Mr. Lee beamed and fist bumped the air. Byunghun just stared at his father, amused by his actions.
 
 
Then Mr. Lee realized what he did and faked a cough, "I think you should go now", then he ruffled his hair.
 
 
[NOTE: His father that I was talking about is not the real one. He's the man who found Byunghun in the forest]
 
 
 
Yejin woke up feeling rather excited.
 
 
She rubbed her eyes gently and hopped off her bed.
 
 
She opened her windows and the sunlight hit her face.
 
 
Yejin stretched a little and sighed happily.
 
She washed up and wore her uniform and looked at her reflection in the mirror.
 
 
Usually, she ties her hair up in a ponytail but today, she let her hair down. It fell perfectly with loose curls on the end.
 
 
"Perfect!" She smiled at herself feeling satisfied.
 
Then she heard her door opening and turned to see Mrs. Seong, her mother.
 
 
"Wow Yejin-ah, you look pretty" Mrs. Seong looked at her with awe.
 
Yejin giggled softly, "Not as much as you umma".
 
 
"Aigoo, you really took after your dad's attitude" Mrs. Seong joked as she pulled Yejin closer and they hugged each other.
 
 
Then afterwards, they went downstairs.
 
 
Mr. Seong spotted the two and couldn't help but wonder why were they smiling.
 
 
"What's the occasion? Did I miss something?" Mr. Seong furrowed his eyebrows as he eyed the two.
 
 
"Aniyo appa, just had some mother-daughter bonding" both Yejin and her mother looked at each other and giggled.
 
 
Mr. Seong, who couldn't relate, just shrugged it off.
 
 
"Yejin, since today is your first day in junior high, I cooked your favorite meal to wish you luck!" Mr. Seong mused.
 
 
He lifted the lid "Ta-da! it's JAPCHAE!!"
 
 
"Wahh.. thanks appa, I needed this". She took a bite and sent two thumbs up to her father.
 
 
Mr. Seong shook his head and laughed at his daughter's cheerfulness.
 
 
Yejin finished eating and grabbed her bag, "I'm off!" she waved to her parents and went off with a smile plastered on her face.
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong, hazelB2UTY here! ^^

First off all, I want to thank those who subscribed even though I haven't started yet.

Thanks so much, it means alot! Please do look forward to the coming chapters.

So, here! Enjoy reading =) feel free to comment your opinions or advice etc.

And if possible... please, no SILENT READERS :D