Situation

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

Almost four hours passed before Beak returned to the dorms, by that time new  there was something going on with they were behaving extremely weird and secretly, they left with the most ridiculous excuses.

At the moment Luhan was with So Hee and somehow he had ended alone with her. It almost seemed as if the members had forgotten how much the baby hated him.

"Come on princess!" Luhan exclaimed as he tried to feed the baby. "Come on So Hee open up, you need to eat."

Normally So Hee would instantly eat and then she would get angry about Luhan holding her up to much, and also normally one of the members would be close to him, probably Xiumin, Kris or Chen so they could calm the baby after he feeded her, but like seriously what was thinking when they left Luhan alone with the baby?

After trying for almost ten minutes, Luhan decided to recruit help, he put the baby on the crib and went outside in search of help.

He slowly went in search of one of the members that could help him, but he was totally and completely disappointed when he only found Lay.

Lay was siting on the kitchen table with a cup of ramen in one hand, and the other was holding a pair of chopsticks the weird thing was they were halfway to his mouth and Lay seemed to be stuck on .jpg.

"Yixing?" Luhan called out for him hoping to get a response. Lay didn't seem to notice. "Yixing?" Luahn called again, this time louder, wanting a response. He didn't get one.

Annoyed Luhan did the unimaginable, the one thing he had promised to stop doing.

"Ah!!!" Lay shouted as he dropped on the floor trying to cover his neck from Luhan, who was blowing on his neck.

After Luhan got Lay's attention he helped him stand up.

"Why did you do it?" Lay whined. "You know I hate when someone blows on my neck."

"Sorry, not sorry, is just that I needed you to pay attention to me." Luhan kind of apologized before continuing. "Where are the others?"

"Out." Lay said.

"Yes, I know that, but out where?" Luhan asked. Lay's heart may be made up of fresh flowers and rainbows, and new born babies and free wifi and everything that was good in life, but he was really dense and he blanked out to much.

"Oh, I um-- I kind of don't really, actually know." Lay answered as he bent down to clean the spilled ramen that had fallen on the floor when he got attacked by Luhan.

"Well, I will have to do with you, come, I need help."

Luhan was really disappointed with the recruit he had, but Lay was the only one he had that could help him with the baby.

Once inside Soo Hee's room, Lay picked the baby immediately and got completely shocked.

"She is burning up... I think she has a fever." Lay said as his eyes, filled with worry and panic meet Luhan's shocked eyes.. "I think she is sick."

 

 



A.N:// I will leave it here....

Guys im so terrible sorry for not updating, i stared school and im trying to get used to waking up early in the morning and the homework and all of that stuff school does to mess up your schedule. 

Im so so so so so sorry, I hate not updating so much :S

but either way enjoy.

Saranghe