Outgoing

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

After confirming that Soo Hee disliked Luhan the members decide to call it a day and they went to sleep.

As usual Soo Hee started crying in the middle of the night, by now the members had made a schedule so only one of the members had to see what Soo Hee needed. 

It was Saturday which meant it was Chen's turn.

He slowly made his way to Soo Hee, to find her on the crib wailing.

"Hello there little angel." Chen said as he picked her up.  "Why is that you can't sleep?, are you hungry? does your tummy hurt?" Chen sited down on the rocking chair with Soo Hee in his arms, she was not crying as hard as before but she still doing it. "Maybe you just missed your appa?"

Chen continued rocking Soo Hee and then he started singing to her, the lullaby.

 

"For one so small,
you seem so strong
my arms will hold you.
Keep you safe and warm
this bond between us
can't be broken.
I will be here 
don't you cry."
 
With the sound of Chen's sweet voice and the rocking of the chair Soo Hee soon fell back asleep.

>> Next Day.

Everybody was having breakfast when Tao made an announcement.

"I want to take Soo Hee to outside, she have been inside for more than three days, she needs fresh air."

"You can't take her out, she would catch a cold" Kris immediately say.

"He is right, and if someone recognizes you?" Lay asked.

"I think Tao is right, Soo Hee needs some fresh air." Xiumin entered the conversation.

"But Soo Hee needs fresh air, what do you think Luhan? Chen asked.

"I think its also a good idea, but if we want to take the baby out we need costumes." Luhan suggested.

"What kind of costumes?" Tao asked.

"I got the perfect thing on mind."

There was a family walking on the park, the mother was pushing a stroller and the father was hugging the mother by the waist, confront of them a pretty teenage girl was walking hand in hand with a handsome young man with a really horrible looking mustache, a grandfather and a grandmother were also there,  even thought they looked really old they had a young aura surrounding them. 

For the people around the park it looked normal. For the boys of EXO-M, well they couldn't stop feeling awkward.

"Yah! Luhan! why I'm dressed as a grandpa?" Chen complained once more. "I do not look that old!"

"Hey, stop complainig at least you are a man, I'm dresses as a teenage girl! and the wig is really uncomforable" Luhan answered.

"At least you are your age and you don't have to wear this horrible dress." Xiumin said

"This mustache is itch! Luhan!" Lay complained. 

"I'm wearing fake bobs and a dress, so stop complaining all of you." Tao puted.

Kris just chuclked, he had gotten the most comfortable costume, and he really coudn't complain, the only thing that bottered him about his costume was how little style it had. It looked plain.

"Well I think all of you look really handsome." Kris said above the noise.

"YAH!" Chen, Luhan, Lay, Tao and Xiumin said at the same time. Making Kris laugh. 

"Sorry guys is just, that you all look really funny."

"You are so lucky in this kind of things gege, it's really unfair." 

They had decided who was going to wear which costume by drawing a paper. Luhan, Xiumin and Tao were the ones with the worst luck, having to dress as women.

But even thought they were wearing those really uncomfortable clothes they were having fun. Soo Hee looked really happy and that was enough for them.

A estrange woman crashed with Tao and both of them immediately bowed toward each other.

The women looked up and smiled at Tao. Kris immediately tensed up when the woman saw the stroller.

"Omo, what a cute little baby." she started saying. "How old is she?"

"She is tree months old." Tao said trying to talk in a high pitched tone. It was really hard for Chen not to laugh.

"Oh! and what a cute couple you are!" the woman said as she saw Kris. "For how long have you been married?"

"For almost two years know." Kris answered. "Right jagiya?" 

When Tao just looked at Kris with blank eyes, Kris pinched his waist.

"No yeobo, you got it wrong again, its almost five." Tao answered as he enjoyed watching Kris get annoyed.

"You are right jagiya, is just that being with you makes the time go slower." Kris answered.

"Aigo, so cute! and this couple over here, how long have you dated?" The estranger women asked Luhan and Lay.

Luhan and Lay inmidialty let go of each others hand and say at the same time. "WE ARE NOT DATING"

"Of course, whatever you say." the stranger women winked at them. "And if you don't mind me asking." she said as she turned to Chen and Xiumin. " would you tell me how long you have been together?"

"We have been together since 1954" Xiumin answered as he readjusted his dress. 

"Miss, if you don't mind we have to go the baby is getting cold." Kris said.

"Oh, yes of course, of course, take care of the baby and I hope all of you can stay together forever, she bowed and left.

>>In the apartment.

Xiumin, Luhan and Tao immediately striped out of their dresses once they stepped inside the dorm, Lay got rid of the mustache, and Kris put Soo Hee on the baby carpet. 

suddenly the manager arrived running.

"Guys." he said. "EXO-K is coming." All the member cheered. "No guys, it's not something good. They are staying with us, in this dorm."



A.N// sorry for not updating, something wierd has been going on with my internet and i don't know how to explain but nothing that involved the internet worked. so horrible i was daying when that happen.

I wrote a one shot. I will like for you to read it, tt features my other bias. Zelo from B.A.P. here is the link to the story: Searching for the Reason