Something

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

EXO-M was restless worrying for Soo Hee and trying with all they might to keep from entering Soo Hee's room, no matter the excuses they made didn't seem convinced, but they let it pass, not wanting to argue as soon as they arrived.

"Lay!" D.O shouted form the kitchen. When Lay arrived he was greeted by the sight of D.O holding his pororo boxers.

"You found them!" Lay screamed in joy. "I have been looking for these. Where were them?"

"Inside the fridge, in an empty bowl, hyung what was it doing there?"

"I have no idea." Lay said while smiling. "KREASEEE!" Lay suddenly shouted. "D.O found my pororo boxers!"

"He found them?" Chen suddenly appeared smiling. "TAOO, XIUMIN! D.O found Lay's pororo boxers!" he explained when Tao and Xiumin appeared.

"Really?" Xiumin asked exited. When Lay nodded and hold up his boxers Xiumin clapped once. "YES!"

"Yes!" Tao said as he high-fived the members. "GE-GEEE!" he screamed, immediately Kris appeared with a toothbrush on his mouth.

"Wat ou ant?" Kris said. then realizing that what he said made no sense he took the tooth brush out of his mouth. "What do you want?" he asked again.

"D.O found Lay's pororo boxers." Tao said.

They didn't notice that all the other members had gathered around them. K had no idea what was going on and why was so important that a pair of boxers was found.

"Where is Luhan?" Kris asked he seemed exited.

"With Sehun." Chanyeol answered.

"LUHAN!!" Kris shouted. Luhan appeared and made his way inside the kitchen carefully. 

"What is it?" Luhan asked the members.

"D.O found Lay's pororo boxers." Tao immediately said as he smiled. "Hyung, you lost."

"Dam it!" Luhan said then an idea appeared in his mind. "I said you guys had to find them, K doesn't count."

"You never said that," Chen said as he smiled. "We won. Pay up."

Suho was getting restless not understanding what was happening. But he didn't say anything.

The one that couldn't defeat curiosity was Kai.

"What is going on?" he asked.

"Oh! it's a game we play on the dorm, one of the members hide something of the others members and they need to find it." Chen said

"What?" Beakhyun asked confused.

"Oh Chen, make it easy. Luhan hid one item of each one of the members, and  we needed to find all of them, he hid one of Tao's bags, Chen's socks, Xiumin's headphones, Kris's pulshies and my  pororo boxers, we had found all of them except mine, we have been looking for them for about two months now." Lay explained.

"And what does he have to pay up?" Chanyeol asked.

"Wait and see~" Tao chanted.


>>3:00 a.m

Soo Hee was making so much noise, and no matter what Xiumin did, she wouldn't stop crying, 

Chen was the first one to wake up by the cries of Soo Hee, as fast as he could without making a noise he went in search of her worrying for her safety. Chen was fallowed by Lay.

Carefullly not to make much noise, Lay and Chen arrived at Soo Hee's room.

They were greeted by a wailing Soo Hee and a worried Xiumin.

"what is going on?" Chen whispered.

"I can't make her stop crying!" Xiumin said, he seemed at the verge of tears.

"Chen sign to her!" Lay commanded.

Obeying Chen started singing.

 

Come stop your cying
it will be all right
just take my hand
hold it tight


I will protect you

from all around you
I will be here
don’t you cry

 

Lay was in front of Soo Hee trying everything he could think of to make her stop crying and slowly Xiumin was rocking her back to sleep.

Uknown to them, the cries of Soo Hee had waken some one form K.

There was nothing they could do to hide Soo Hee form the view of Beakhyun.

"Chen? Hyungs? why are you carrying a baby?"



A.N/// Im sure im late and all and probaby all of you already knows it, but still i want to celebrate.

EXO IS ING BACK!!!

I'm so late at this...

I knew the next day after the photos where realseded but wow