Shoping

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

 

Morning came in a blink of an eye, Tao was the first to wake up because the position he had slept in was rather uncomfortable. He made a point on making noise so his hyungs would wake up. Chen was the second to wake up, Tao had stepped on him on his way out of the room. Chen stretched and his fist connected with Lay's face, Lay also woke up and tried to kick Chen, but he failed and kicked Xiumin instead. Xiumin abruptly stood up. He then realized what was going on and glared at Lay. 

In the mist of it all Kris and Soo Hee continued to sleep soundly. 

That is until Luhan barged into the room.

"Let's go shopping!" 

>> At the Baby Store.

EXO-M was ready to separate and conquer. Lay, Kris and Tao were going to buy clothes, diapers, food, pacifiers and toys for Soo Hee, while Chen, Xiumin and Luhan were going to buy the furniture that a baby may need, like a crib, they were also going to buy feeding bottles, and a stroller.

Tha manger was left at home to take care of Soo Hee while the members shopped.

"Okay, everybody, we are meeting here in 3 hours, If you are late you are going to be left behind, if you are recognized abort the mission." Kris said as he arranged the mask he was wearing. "If only one of the members is recognized, we leave the member to fight on his own."

"Wait what? we are abandoning our fellow warrior?" Tao asked surprised.

Kris nodded.

"Okay the three hours start in 1... 2... NOW." Luhan said.

Lay, Kris and Tao dashed to the left while Chen, Xiumin and Luhan dashed to the right.

The Team A, consisting of Xiumin, Chen and Luhan, arrived in record time at the part of the baby store were the cribs were.

They were so many cribs, Team A felt overwhelmed.

Suddenly a shop assistant appeared. She had a fake smile, she looked annoyed.

"Hello! welcome to Baby's Paradise (A.N// Name of the store) is there anything in particular you are looking for?"

"Yes ma'am, we are looking for a crib for a baby girl." Chen said in a polite way.

The shop assistant looked at Chen for a moment and then nodded.

"This are the poplars in the store." The assistant said as she pointed at a white crib and a black one

  

Luhan and Xiumin looked at each other, they liked them but they were just to simple.

"Could we see something more unique please?"  Luhan asked.

The shop asistan looked a little taken aback, but smiled at Luhan, a real smile.

"Well of course, we have a new collection of round cribs, if you follow me I will show them to you." 

They followed for a while and then they saw what she meant for round cribs+

 

"Umm, can we see a rectangular, not so simple but no so elaborate?" Xiumin asked, with one look at Chen and Luhan he knew that a round crib was not the one for Soo Hee.

"Of course." The shop assistant said as she smiled at  Xiumin.

They saw a lot of cribs after that none of them being *it* the shop assistant was about to give up until she remembered an specific crib that was unique, simple but not so much. In ohter words, exactly what Team A was looking for.

"How about this one" she pointed at the perfect crib.

"Perfect" the members coursed.

"The only thing, is that this crib is part of the package, if you buy this, you also have to buy the drawers, the seat of sheets and the rocking chair."

The Team A looked at each other.

"We will take it." Chen declared.

"Sir, I'm sorry if my question is of discomfort for you but, why are you buying a crib with two guys and not your wife?" the shop assistant asked Chen.

Luhan and Xiumin laughed.

"Well, I want to surprise my older brother, because he is adopting a baby girl, and this two guys used to date him so I asked for their help." Chen lied.

Xiumin and Luhan turned red as the shop assistant nodded in understanding.

"Gay people are so sweet, its good they decided to help you, is sad that they are not longer dating your brother, and they even seem to be such good friends."

"Oh no they are not friends." Chen said with a straight face. "They are a couple."

Xiumin and Luhan could not get any reader.

Meanwhile Team B, consisting of Lay, Kris and Tao, could not get in agreement of which clothes to buy Soo Hee, when Kris liked something, Lay and Tao didn't, when Tao liked something Kris and Lay didn't, and when Lay liked something, he didn't asked for the other part of the teams point of view and just bought it.

At the end they went with Lay's choices having no other choice. 

Tao went crazy when picking toys for Soo Hee, he bought all the things that catched his eyes. including one of those wird thing were you lie down the baby so they can play with some dandling things. 

The diapers, food, pacifiers and feeding bottles where the easy part.

They bought bottles for the house:

for when they went out:

They bought a 8 set of pacifiers and those wierd things that got clipped into the babies clothes so that the pacifier would not fall on the floor:

  

And they also bought one of those bags where thy carried baby's stuff:

They bought a lot of fruits and formula cans so they could feed that baby, wipes, diapers, baby powder, shampoo for the baby, baby lotion, baby towels and a bathtub for the baby.

     

 

Team A bought the crib, drawers a baby changer:

a stroll that could become a baby seat for the car:

and a high chair for the baby to eat along with bibs and eating utensils for the baby:

    

Five of the Six members made it in time.

Lay had to walk all the way to the dorms.



A.N// so many images! it took me a lot to got all of them, the crib and the baby's room is next chapter <3

please comment and subscribe.