The First Night

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

The baby slept on the bed of Tao, they made a wall of pillows all along the edge so she wouldn't fall. 

Tao was displeased, he wanted to sleep on his comfortable bed, not the couch but he had lost to the members. He was in agreement that the baby should sleep in one of the beds, but he haven't expected for his bed to be the one used. Whit out being able to complain he grabbed one pillow and a blanket and went to sleep on the couch.

>>> Some hours later.

A high pitch noise was heard in all the dorm, making everybody wake up, the noise did not stop, so they all got out of their bedrooms looking for the source of the annoying noise that didn't let them sleep.

Xiumin was inside his bedroom, watching the baby cry, he didn't have the sightless idea of what to do to make Soo Hee stop crying, remembering what Chen had said of picking up babies to call them down, he slowly and with fear in his eyes approached the wailing Soo Hee.

He picked her up just as the members entered the room and saw a wailing Soo Hee and a very awkward Xiumin holding her in his arms.

"Help me!" Xiumin said, he was looking at everybody with a look of fear in his face. "I have no idea of what I am doing!"

The baby was still crying and no one knew what they were supposed to do and being half-asleep as they were thinking was not as easy as it should be.

Until a ray of reason illuminated Lay's mind.

"Lets check what internet says." Lay said and all the members agreed, they left the room to check on the computer, leaving Xiumin alone with the baby.

"Guys, guys! don`t leave me!" Xiumin pleaded.

After some moments the members returned with a printed list that can cause a baby to cry at night.

"12 reasons for a baby to cry at night" Luhan started reading, then he paused to yawn. "1. Hunger 2. A dirty diaper 3. Needs sleep 4. Wants to be held 5. Tummy troubles (gas, colic, and more) 6. Needs to burp 7. Too cold or too hot 8. Something smal9. Teething 10. Wants less stimulation 11. Wants more stimulation 12. Not feeling well."

 

"Yes but witch one of those is the reason Soo Hee is crying?!?!" Tao asked. First the baby took his bed, now the baby didn't let him sleep. He was angry.

"Guys, did you feed anything to the baby?" The manager asked.

The members looked at each other.

"Umm, no." Chen said.

"You idiots." The manager said. "I will go to buy something for the baby to feed, meanwhile try to calm the baby a little bit."

With that the manager left on slippers and his pajamas to buy formula for the baby.

Meanwhile Kris had fallen asleep on Xiumin's bed even thought Soo Hee's cries had gotten louder. Luhan was playing on his psp, Tao was trying to fall asleep next to the leader, he was failing miserably, Chen was on internet looking for tips to make the baby stop crying, Lay was just watching Xiumin hold the baby, and Xiumin was panicking. 

When the manager finally arrived he was carrying a feeding bottle, the formula and a pacifier. 

"Luhan go prepare the formula as the package says." Luhan paused his videogame stood up and went to do as the manager ordered.

When Luhan arrived the feeding bottle was full with the formula.

"Xiumin, pass Soo Hee to me, I will feed her." Xiumin looked relived when Luhan asked that. He immediately gave Soo Hee to him. 

"Here, be careful with her." Xiumin said

Luhan started feeding the baby, and the baby's cries decreased in volume, they didn't completely stop. By the time Luhan had finished feading Soo Hee, all the members, except himself and Xiumin had fallen asleep, the manager was also asleep.

"Xiumin, take the baby, I need to put this" Luhan saiid as he raises the now empty feeding bottle. "on the kitchen."

Xiumin reluctantly took the baby in his arms. 

By the time Luhan returned the baby and Xiumin were too deep in to sleep.

'Our lifes are going to get so complicated' Luhan though for himself as he went for blankets and covered all the members and the manager with them. 

"Sweet dreams" Luhan said as he turned off the light and went to his own bedroom.



A.N// Hiiiiiiiiii I have no idea what to say but THANK YOU. for the comments and subscribing. You have no idea how good i feel when someone said they liked the story or they whant me to update. For this THANK YOU.

COMENT AND SUBSCRIBEE <3