Monopoly

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

Soon all EXO members became used to the presence of Soo Hee, but sooner that they would have liked the manager informed them that EXO-K was scheduled to leave China in just two days. Wanting to make the best out of the time they had EXO prepared a day out, a picnic to be exact.

Only they didn't consider the whether to be so cold that day, so instead of going out to the park as they had planed, they moved all the living room furniture and created a space in the middle in the room, where they laid a red and withe checkered tablecloth. The basket was full of snacks and sandwiches, enough food to feed 12 hungry stomachs, bottles filled with baby formula where also there. 

Lay had dressed Soo Hee into a pink and white mameluke, that was too big for her, but made her look even more cute than she already was.

Soo Hee traveled from arms to arms, everybody wanted to carry her, and she was in an unusual good mod, she was smiling and laughing and she didn't even look close to crying, even when she pooped her diapers she didn't cry.

The one that cried though was Luhan, since Soo Hee took a on him. Again.

Luhan was not remotely close to Soo Hee, the only time she let Luhan hold her was when he has feeding her.

As Luhan changed, Baekhyun, D.O and Chen couldn't stop laughing. 

The baby was on Suho's arms.

"You know guys," Suho started saying. "I think Soo Hee was just what you guys needed for becoming closer."

"You already said that." Sehun remembered him.

"Yes, this is the 14 time you say it." Chanyeol added. "I been counting."

"But yes hyung, you are right, this will help us become closer." Tao said, as always agreeing with his 'umma'.

Luhan reappeared, and Kai almost burst out laughing but he suppressed his laugh with difficulty.

Luhan was wearing a pink dress. Yes, the self claimed 'manliest' member was wearing a pink flowery dress.

"Don't you dare laugh." Luhan said trough gritted teeth as he spotted Kai and Lay almost dying at the sight.

But when Luhan spoke all the members brut in laughter.

"Why... why... hahahahahahha" Chen tried to form a sentence but his laugher did't alow him.

"I forgot to do lanuary and it was either this stupid dress, we brought when we desgised as a family so we could take Soo Hee out, or a t-shirt full of ."

"You umm.. haha.. could have not used a t-shirt, you know?" Xiumin asked, he really, really tried to stay serius when he looked at Chen but he couldn't.

"It's to cold. Now let's drop the subjet and lets do something else." Luhan said as he picked the skirtof the dress and sat down.

'Something else' turned out to be playing a simple game of monopoly. They divided in teams of 2 since they could't play individually. Xiumin was with Luhan, Lay was with Sehun, Tao with Kris, Chen and Suho, D.O and Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol they had made a tiny bet, the first to fall in in bankrupt was going to buy the food, and change Soo Hee diapers for as long as K was in the dorms.

Four hours passed and the game couldn't be more intense. Xiumin, that had somehow was an idiot when it turned into playing monopoly, had made Luhan and himself to loose all their properties to the bank except for the red ones, those three properties where they lifesavers. Suho's and Kris's team had formed an alliances since they wanted to finish the game soon, their properties where the brown, light blue, orange, they had three of the train stations and purple, meanwhile D.O, Lay and Baekhyun's team formed an alliances, they had the remaining properties and where currently winning and they really, really wanted to beat their hyungs.

Another hour passed, and in a surprising turn of events, the once winning team had become in dept with Xiumin and Luhan, the only condition was that, so that if Luhan and Xiumin lost, they would take care of half the punishment, and if Luhan and Xiumin won, well they would have to wear a dress for at least one hour.

Suho, Chen, Tao and Kris, where in the same position as before, only the fact that they had hotels in all of their properties was added.

D.O towed the dice, and as they fell, D.O's alliance started whispering 'three' in low voices. It the dice showed the number three they would be safe for another round, falling in the only free proterly. 

But that didn't work out, the dice showed a horrible 4, they had falled in Kris properties. 

They lost.

Kris sighed and standed up, imidiently, he went for his little angel that was sleeping in the next, room, not caring, or lisening to the cries of dispair that the lossing team was emitting.

When he entered the room, he found that someone had beated him to Soo Hee, it was Sehun, who had said was going to go to the bathroom only a minute before.

Sehun was smiling as he watched Soo Hee sleeping in his arms, he seemed to be in peace, and he didn't notice that Kris was watching him.

It was the first time Sehun holded the baby.

Slowly Kris left the room, knowing Soo Hee was in good arms.

Fifteen minutes later D.O, Kai, Lay, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were wearing pretty dresses that would have looked stunning in a girl, or in anyone that had a little bit of s. 

But since neither one of them had something similar to s, well the dresses looked hideous. 

D.O was wearing a short black dress, that showed more than the members wanted to see. Kai had a bright pink dress, with a flowing skirt, it showed his beautiful arms, and his legs. Baekhyun was wearing a short skirt and a white tank-top, they where the best clothes, but well it just didn't look good with Baekhyun. Chanyeol had a matching outfit with D.O but his dress was red.  Lay was happy wearing a flowery dress that reached his knees; and Sehun, well... Sehun was wearing a wedding dress that they had found when they moved in the dorm.

Even the baby couldn't stop laughing.

"Guys, I need to..." The manager suddenly barged in and started at the members, he was surprised by what he saw. Incredible so.

The charismatic EXO, the handsome guys that many fans loved. Where playing dress up. Six of them could be a father, and they where playing dress up.

"Hyung!" Sehun exclaimed. "Come."

One the manager was close enough to Sehun he realized that what he thought was a blanket was a weeding dress.

"Marry me Hyung." Sehun suddenly said. 

The managers eyes opened and almost fell out of his sockets. He was about to punish Sehun for his words, when Chanyeol appeared next to him. 

"I have your tuxedo hyung..." Chanyeol eyed the manger.

30 minutes latter the manager was wearing a make belief tuxedo that Chanyeol had created and was walking or rather he was being dragged by Chen and Baekhyun thorough the aisle. Lay was standing in the very front with a sport illustrated magazine in his hands, Kris was holding Soo Hee, and Suho was holding the rings made of aluminium, Luhan escorted Sehun in front of the 'altar' were Lay stood.

"Deer beloved we are gathered here to unite in marriage our Manager hyung and our bratty maknae."  Lay said in a slow voice. "Any one who protest? No? okay." The manager tried to get away but Chen and Baekhyun immediately caught him. "With the power invested in me by the Unicorn I pronounce Manager and Maknae. You may kiss the Maknae." 

And then Sehun kissed the manager, and the manager almost passed out.



A.N:// Omg i am finally (and hopefully for long) back, i finished exams and finals and i got good grades, but then my laptop got a problem and i couldn't update, then it was chrisms and i was lazy, then i went in a trip and didn't have time but finally i am able to update.

Better late than never so merry Christmas and happy new year.

this chapter makes reference to two old chapters: hate for the fact that soo hee took a on luhan and outgoing, from where luhan dress came.

NEW ONE SHOT: WHORTLESS ft. BEAKHYUN  it was gramatical mistakes, im looking for someone who can help me... either way read it.

COMMENT please

SARANHEE <3