So Full of Bullsh*t

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

After K left, the guys were a little sad, but Soo Hee kept them busy, specially Chen that somehow ended up cleaning after Soo Hee. He was not complaining after all, washing dishes and clothes, changing diapers was a nice job, he could even say it was fun. 

Waking up at the middle of the night to change dirty diapers had always been a dream of his. In his bucket list it came after becoming a father at 21 and having no idea if the child is his or even who is the mother and it came before washing baby clothes that ended up with the most disgusting stains.... but he wasn't complaining. (Please note the sarcasm.)

While he carries Soo Hee in a baby carrier and tries to gather all of Soo Hee's toys and dirty laundry since the dorm is a mess, a horrible, stinky mess that no one had tried to clean. Chen was pretty sure that the unidentified stains on the couch were Soo Hee's poop. 

But did any of the members cared? No. Soo Hee had been with them for almost a month and not even once did the members think about helping him clean even worse they didn't even appreciate his efforts, it was always, "Chen clean this" "Chen clean that." "Chen Soo Hee barfed on my expensive scarf and then she pooped on the tv." 

So Chen decided, as he cleaned the mysterious stains of the couch, that cleaning was not his style.

After a few days, the dorm stank, dirty diapers were seen everywhere, clothes in the ceiling fan and dishes piling up in the kitchen; and every time a member asked Chen to clean they were meet with the most creative ways of Chen refusing. 

A list of examples: 

Exhibit a).     "Chen please, just clean something." Kris asked once again.

                    "I would but life is to short to do things I don't love" Chen answered.

Exhibit b)      "Come on Chen please, clean this mess." Lay pleaded after he stepped on a dirty diaper.

                    "That would cause the slow withering death of my soul." 

Exhibit c)       "Please! Tao is about to cry!" Xiumin almost begged.

                     "I think instead we should have the wild monkey . I didn't meant to say that out loud." 

So after more than three failed attempts, Luhan decided it was time for EXO-M to turn to their last option: cleaning.

 

Three and a half hours later the dorm was sparkling clean, Chen was asleep and the other members where sweating like crazy, and Soo Hee was in Tao's arms.

"I think I understand why Chen didn't want to clean anymore." Luhan said. 

"It's so disgusting cleaning Soo Hee's barf out of the clothes." Kris complained.

"You got it easy Kris," Xiumin said "try cleaning the dishes, Soo Hee's food gets so sticky and it smells disgusting."

"That was nothing!" Lay and Tao said at the same time.

"Picking up all the toys, cleaning unidentified stains of random places.." Tao started.

"Washing the floor and walls, making the beds, cleaning the fridge... that is tiring." Lay finished. 

"I'M READY FOR MY APOLOGY!" Chen shouted from the inside of his room.

"WHAT APOLOGY?!" Kris shouted back. "YOU LET US DO ALL THE WORK!"

"...." 

"AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY THANK YOU." Tao also yelled. 

"...."

"IT'S TIRING TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MESS." Luhan agreed.

"...."

"YOU JUST BOSSED US AND REFUSED TO HELP!" Xiumin screamed

"..."

"I STEPPED ON A DIRTY DIAPER BECAUSE OF YOU" Lay finished.

"..."

"Ooooh....." Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, Lay and Kris said at the same time.

"I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY APOLOGY."  Chen shouted as he entered the living room where the members where waiting.

"SORRY!" The other members screamed back. 

"WE WILL... why am I still shouting?" Kris said. "We will appreciate the effort you make more."

"We will help you if you ask us." Lay said.

"We won't boss you around." Tao added.

"We will try to help after out mess." Luhan promised. 

"We won't ask you to do everything again." Xiumin finished.

Chen was happy with the result.

Three days later.

They are so full of bullsh*t  Chen thought as he cleaned a mysterious stain of the couch after he had finished cleaning the dorm alone.  



A.N:// Hi..... so sorry for not updating in forever... this chapter was meant to be finished almost two weeks ago. But then Kris's lawsuit news broke (everything was madness, I swear I cried like a baby for almost two hours straight and then had to sleep off the massive headache) and my exams started and i kissed the boy i have a crush on and it was madness, so i'm so sorry! 

I wanted to update earlier but I couldn't sorry!

PLEASE ENJOY AND THANKS FOR STAYING WITH THIS HORRIBLE AUTHOR.

 

oh and I have a tumblr ;) HERE

COMMENT PLEASE!

SARANHE <3