Baby?

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

Beak when to sleep with worries in his mind, he was perfectly aware that Chen, Xiumin and Lay had ignored his question about the baby. 

But at the same time, Beak could see how happy they were as they handled the baby.

Beak entered the room where he was sleeping; we got to share a room with Tao, Kris, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Kai, he entered without making noise to not wake up the members.

The next morning Beak was the first to wake up, he needed to know what was going on with the baby; but he had to wait for one of to wake up, he needed an explanation.

Xiumin woke up because he heard noises in the kitchen, carefully he walked outside his room, he needed to cheek on Soo Hee and see if she was hungry or if she needed anything.

He was not expecting to enter Soo Hee's room and find Beak hovering above the crib watching the baby sleep.

Without once taking his eyes of the baby Beak spoke.

"Hyung." he started. "I think you own me an explanation."

Knowing there was no way he could lie his way out of it, Xiumin decided to tell the truth.

So he slowly started to tell the story, not emitting any single detail. After he finished his explanation he asked, almost begged, to Beak to keep it a secret from the other members of Beak agreed after some thoughts, he even accepted to help keep it a  secret form K.

Normally the member waked up pretty late when they didn't have schedule, but this time it was different all of them were awake by eleven. 

D.O had made breakfast for all the members including the managers.

With silly excuses Kris and Tao excused themselves out of the table after finishing eating, they were going to cheek on Soo Hee since it was time for her to eat again.

"I need to cheek if my socks are in order." Kris said in a hurry as he stood up and went in the direction of Soo Hee room.

"My gucci collection misses me, I need to see it." Tao said as he followed his gege.

While Lay, Xiumin, Luhan and Chen mentally face palmed themselves and Beak was trying to suppress his laughter, Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun started questioned the sanity of Tao and Kris.

"Gege." Tao started talking. "Do you think we can protect our daughter form, well you know, people." 

Kris looked at Tao with a knowing look. Tao was still to young to be worrying about stuff like that, he himself was still young but the maknae worrying about protecting a baby? It made no sense. No sense at all.

At Soo Hee's room they found the baby fast asleep. Beak barged into the room surprising Tao and Kris.

"Wa, we amm, why? umm yes, no, no, what?" Kris stammered as he tried to put into words the thoughts that were running in his mind.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? Tao asked looking composed but in reality he was incredible nervous and more worried about Soo Hee's safety than before.

"Don't worry guys. I know about Soo Hee." Beak said with a smile on his face, it was not common to see Kris stammering or got confused with the words.

"Why? I mean how?" Kris asked, with the noise Soo Hee had awoken and was starting to make a fuss, in no time the baby was going to start crying. "Oh wait a second." Kris said as he quickly piqued Soo Hee up. "Oh my little angel." Kris said, as he picked her up, please don't cry my little one." he said as he swayed her side to side. "Tao prepare a feeding bottle; and Beak, please keep it a secret."

"Of course I will Hyung."

Suddenly there were loud noises coming form the kitchen.

"KREASEEE!" Luhan shouted. "KREAAAASEEE! he shouted louder this time.

"Beak" Kris said in despair. "Go and see why they are screaming like that and please hit Luhan for me."

Beak noded and left the room, to find a mess.

Yeol was shirtless and on top on the table with his shirt tied around his head and food stains on his chest, D.O was trying to get him down but he couldn't do much since Kai and Sehun were on top of him, Suho was trying to get Sehun and Kai off D.O but he was giving a piggyback ride to Chen, Xiumin was clinging on Suho's leg, Lay was just eating without pants and Luhan was shouting on a megaphone.

"What are you- AHH!" Beak shouted as he slipped and felled on the floor. There was something sticky and wet on the floor,

Containing his anger Beak stood up and glared at each member.

"What is this?" Beak said with an edge in his voice.

"Cooking oil." Luhan replied while shouting on the megaphone.

Beak stood up and went directly to Luhan giving him a smack on the head. 

"Shut up! the baby is trying to sleep and your noise is just going to wake her up." Beak said in a not so quiet manner.

"Uh what baby?" Suho asked.

"What?" said Yeol. "Baby?"

"Baby?" Kai and Sehun said at the same time.

"A baby?" D.O echoed.



A.N// guys soo sorry for my lack of update but i'm visitng my grandparents and well... yes i get distracted while talking to them. 

Also there was a timee.. when i used to sleep all day,

since im on vacations im sleeping at 3am and waking up at 12pm so i kind of like well lazy....

any way:

Saranhee