Gravy

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

"Uh what baby?" Suho asked.

"What?" said Yeol. "Baby?"

"Baby?" Kai and Sehun said at the same time.

"A baby?" D.O echoed.

"Uh?" Beak asked.

"You said baby." Suho said.

"No I didn't." Beak replied.

"Yes you did."

"Na-ah."

"Ah-ha."

"Na-ah."

"Na-ah."

"Ah-ha."

"Na-ah."

"Oh my unicorn! SHUT UP!" Lay shouted above the childish discussion that Beak and Suho were engaged in.

"Did you just say: Oh my unicorn?" Luhan asked.

"It slipped." Lay said. "Didn't mean to say it."

"But you did." Xiumin said as he bit Suho's leg.

"No, I didn't." Lay replied, he was finishing eating and was cleaning his place.

"Hyung you did." Yeol remarked as he took a sip of Suho's orange juice.

"I don't think so." Lay said as he scratched his head and left his dishes on the sink. "I think you are all wrong."

"We are not." Xiumin, Yeol and Luhan said at the same time.

"Yes, you are." With his tongue out Lay said.

"Nah-ah." Xiumin, Yeol and Luhan were really synchronized that moment.

"Yes." 

"Nah-ah."

"What are we talking about again?"

"You are such an old man." Chen laughed at his own comment. "Always forgetting things."

"I am not." Lay said indignantly. "And I don't forget things."

"You do." 

"Nah-ah" he said as he took his place on the table again

"Yes"

The argument was escalating quickly and the members were making a lot of noise making Sehun feel annoyed.

"SHUT UP!" Sehun shouted above the noise.

"Oh!! Sassy Maknae Diva is awake now." Kai said with a grin and rearranging his position. "This is going to be good."

"You guys are getting on my nerves. Stop with your stupid arguments, gosh *I'M* supposed to be the maknae not you hyungs. SO FREAKING CHILDISH"

All the hyungs got quiet. The maknae normally didn't explode, but probably he was angry since Luhan was not paying attention to him.

"Sehun." A stern voice broke the silence. "Who are you talking like that?" 

"Umm, Kris hyung.... They got really loud and umm.." Sehun started saying.

"Suhun, you know you can't talk to them like that." Kris reproached.

"Is just that..." Sehun tried to defend himself.

"They are a bunch of babies." Kris finished the sentence. "I know. Just apologize."

"Oh! That reminds me!" Suho said. "Beak, you were talking about a baby; care to explain?"

"Hyung, I just told you I wasn't."

"You said to Luhan to keep it quiet because he was going to wake up the baby."

"Hyung, you are totally and completely deaf, I never said baby, I said gravy."

EXO-M just mentally face palmed themselves, Tao almost burst out laughing.

"So you are telling me you told Luhan to shut up because the noise he was making was going to wake up the gravy?" Suho asked as he started at Beak, he was really starting to question the sanity of s.

"Yes. The gravy is sleeping peacefully and the noise is going to wake her up. Poor gravy she can't never sleep well." Beak said with a sight. EXO-M had to admit it: his acting skills were great.

A loud laugh was heard, it was coming from Yeol.

"Bacon and gravy go well together, but seriously Beak hyung, what's up with you?"

"You know what?" Beak said, he looked angry, and his eyebrows where twitching. "Gravy is awesome and she is sleeping, stop your noise, clean up, and I see you later."

With that Beak putted on his shoes and left the dorm.

"What's up with him?" Lay said as he stood up. "He is getting weirder and weirder since debut and he is just... does anyone knows where are my pants?"

 



A.N:// TARAAA!!! 

hehehehe i think this chapter is long.... well took me 3 days to write so please apreciate my eforts. 

AND OMG!! give me your thoughts about the drama mv of wolf pleasee

SARANGHEE <3