Lay is Pabo

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

Kris, Tao, Beak and Chen barged into the dorm minutes after the call with Lay/Luhan.  

Luhan had Soo Hee in his arms, and Lay was looking for warm clothes so they could change her, the clothes she had been wearing were not warm enogh.

Chen was the first to enter Soo Hee's room and saw the still crying Soo Hee, and Lay trying to stop crying. Luhan had the worst expression, Chen had never seen his hyung with that type of expresion. Luhan was, with all jokes aside, one of the most manliest members, and seeing how his eyes were filled with tears, made Chen feel more worried for Soo Hee, but it also made him want to comfort Luhan; of course Lay was also crying but well Lay, was Lay and he cried more than most of the members.

Chen was followed by Tao and Kris, Tao, of course, was crying his eyes out and Kris was trying to comfort him.

"THANK THE UNICORNS YOU ARE HERE!" Lay screamed and went to hug Chen, he then hugged Kris, but he refused to hug the crying Tao. "What should we do?" Lay continued to cry, he was extremely worried, and across from the fact that Soo Hee was sick, he couldn't stop crying and that made his frustrated.

"First put some warm clothes on her."  Kris ordered, Lay immediately took the clothes he had picked and took Soo Hee to the dressing table to change her.

Once the baby is in more warm clothes, Xiumin enters the room, looking out of breath, holding the member's stuff. His eyes were searching for a little human, that had somehow turned into one of the most important person in his life, and that person couldn't even talk.

"How is she?" Xiumin asked dropping the things he was carrying on the floor, and walking with full speed to Yixing who was holding the baby.

When Xiumin was near enough, he took the baby in his arms, and placed one of his hands on her forehead.

"Did you guys took her temperature?" Xiumin asked.

"I did." Lay said, his tears stopped when Xiumin appeared before him.


Flashback: An hour before

"I think she is sick." Lay said as he started panicking. 

"Check her tempeture with a thermometer, and if she has a high temperture then we call the other members." Luhan said, getting more worried.

Lay laid down Soo Hee on her crib and went fot the thermometer.

When he returned, Luhan excused himself, saying he was going for the phone. So Lay took Soo Hee's tempeture.

Luhan returned and the first thing Lay told him was that Soo Hee really had feaver.

After that Luhan had ordered Lay to call the members.

End of flashback.


"What was her temperture Lay?" Xiumin asked, trying to understan how, Soo Hee, seemed to on a normal temperture.

"37ºC" Lay answered, he didn't quite get why Xiumin was not panicking.

"YAH! YIXING!" Luhan suddenly shouted, staring Lay, who was innocently trying to comprehend why Luhan was shouting at him and why Xiumin was smiling while he mumbled 'pabo'.

"What's wrong?" Lay asked.

"Lay, you seriously shouldn't be left alone with the baby." Chen said, with a smile, he was not angry at Lay, not at all.

Kris, Tao and Beak were also smiling. Tao was crying of relive, and Kris was trying to control himself so he wouldn't hit Lay.

"Why? what's wrong?" Lay asked innocently, still not understanding.

"Yixing." Luhan said with gritted teeth. " A baby temperature is normal as long as it is between 36-38ºC." Lay's eyes became wide open. "Soo Hee is not sick."

"Then why was her forehead so hot? why wouldn't she stop crying?" Lay asked.

"You were eating ramen, remember? Maybe it was just your hand that got hot." Luhan explained.

"Idiot." Beak said. "You are an idiot." Luhan let out a laugh. "You to Luhan! how could you not check the temperature yourself knowing that Lay is a bit slow on things like this?"

Luhan's laugh died and he stared at the floor.

Soo Hee has fallen asleep as soon as she was in Xiumin's arms, so maybe the reason she had been crying was because she missed his appa.

By that time the rest of the members arrived, and they, for the first time got a glimpse of the baby, Kris, Chen, Luhan, Lay, Tao and Beak stared at them, and they stared back at them.

"She is so pretty." D.O was the first to speak.



A.N:// guys, if you like my story please comment! i really love comments, but you guys are not commenting, I really put effort on each and every update so when i don't get even one comment it makes me sad. So please do comment.

Check my new story: Don't Let Go. 

saranhe <3