Dumb Yeol

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

Luhan was panicking, he had never been so scared, it couldn't be possible that his baby was sick.

"Are you sure Yixing?" Luhan asked. "Completely sure?"

Lay was also panicking, his eyes were so wide open it was scary and he was sweating.

"Yes." Lay answered. "Hyung what do we do know?" he asked, So Hee was still crying but she seemed to be getting tired.

"Pass me the baby, go for the phone and call Kris or Xiumin they would know what to do." Luhan said. Once he had the baby in his arms Lay immediately called Kris. "He is not picking up." 

"Call Xiumin." Luhan ordered, getting more and more worried as Soo Hee's forehead continued to burn.

"Not answering." Lay continued to call the other members but no one picked up the phone. "Hyung what do we do?" Lay asked almost crying.

"Don't worry Yixing, Hyung will take care of this." Luhan said, Lay seemed a little bit more calm, he trusted that Luhan would be able to find a solution, but Luhan himself was not so sure about it.


On the other side, not knowing anything Kris and all the other boys in EXO were having fun, they were on their favorite boiling ally. They had divided in five groups of two.

"Hyung! Did you see that?" Chanyeol ran over to Beak after scoring a strike, giving to Chanyeol a high five Beak smiled. "We are wining now, Chanyeol boasted in front of Kris and Tao that were now on second place after Chanyeol's strike.

"Not for long dumb-yeol, not for long." Sehun said.

Sehun was in bad mood, he was the only one not enjoying himself, he had wanted to be partner with Luhan, but Luhan didn't come,  so he then wanted to be Tao's partner, but Tao chose to be Kris partner. 'Well' he had thought. 'I could be with Kai'. But Kai was with D.O so Sehun had to be with Suho, since Chen and Xiumin were a team.

Currently Sehun and Suho were on third place and Sehun was not pleased with the result, not at all.

"Sehun, you should respect your hyung." Suho said, trying to be lider-like, but as usual it didn't work.

Ignoring Suho, Sehun took a sip of his bubble tea.

"Sehun, apoloize to Chanyeol." Kris ordered

'It really is not a big deal! why are they making me apologize?' Sehun wondered as he tried to ignore Kris glare.

But as usual Sehun ended up obeying Kris.

"Sorry." He mumbled, almost  inaudible. "Sorry dumb-yeol" Sehun said. Kris glared at him again. "Sorry dumb-yeol HYUNG."

Kris just sighed loudly, knowing perfectly well that it was going to be the best thing he could get out of Sehun.

Kris sat down, waiting for his turn to arrive again, when he heard his phone ringing, he saw that the one calling was Lay and picked up, thinking maybe he forgot were the boiling ally was.

"Lay, the boiling ally is next to the dorm its only two blocks away." Was Kris greeting.

"Oh god, thank god you picked up." Lay's voice was shaking, his hand wouldn't stop trembling ad tears had escaped his eyes because of the relief. "Luhan, Kris picked up." Lay said to Luhan, who was holding the baby.

"Lay? what's wrong?" Kris asked, the concern in his voice, was noticed by the other members and they all stopped the game to hear what was going on. "Are you okay? is Luhan okay?" It had never ocured Kris, the one that was not okay was Soo Hee.

The members urged Kris to put the phone on seeker so he did.

"We are okay hyung." Lay said but what he was saying was difficult to understand with his voice shaking. "Wait, I'm going to put Luhan on the phone."

"Kris, we have a problem." Luhan said as he tried to keep calm, Lay was crying and also the baby, he was not going to cry.

"What is it?" Kris asked as he stood up and started to pick up his things. Luhan would have never called if the problem was not serious. "Soo Hee is sick."

Kris immidietly bolted to the door, forgetting everything including his cell phone, the next to go was Tao, fallowed closely by Beak, then Chen. Xiumin picked up the phone that Kris had left and started to talk to Luhan.

"Don't worry, we are going." He said to the phone before hanging it up. 

Xiumin could practically hear Luhan sight of relieve. Luhan was not used to be the responsible hyung, he was used to be the playful one, so Xiumin perfectly understood how much effort Luhan had to put to maintain his composture.

"Sorry guys we have to go." Xiumin said picking stuff. "An emergency appeared and well, hyung needs to take care of it."

The reminding members continued to stare blankly at the door were M and Beak had just gone trough.

"What happened hyung?" Suho asked. 

Hesistation was shown on Xiumin face as he debated wherever to told them the truth or not.

"Our daughter got sick."  Xiumin said walking towards the exit.

"What?" the member chorused together.

"I explain to you when we arrive at the dorms, right now I need to go to see my baby."



A.N// so sorry for not updating i was writing the start of a new story since i couldn't get the idea out of my head and that gave me an author block. 

If you are interested my new story is: Don't Let Go featuring B.A.P's bang yongguk and a O.C

saranhe <3 and please do comment

Oh and the reason why Xiumin stayed is becuse i see him as the most responible hyung, trying to give an explanation and picking up s stuff, trying to calm luhan at the phone. I picture him like that, not showing how really worried he is since he is the older hyung.