Bacon and the Baby

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

"Chen? Hyungs? why are you carrying a baby?"

Lay and Xiumin turned around. Chen froze mid song and slowly turned.

Baekhyun entered the room slowly and he stood in front of Xiumin who was holding Soo Hee.

Beakhyun stood motionless as he started at the baby with his mouth slightly opened and his hand reaching to touch Soo Hee's small head.

"What a cute little baby." Beakhyun said as he smiled. "But what is she doing here? Can I carry her?"

"Yeah." Xiumin said as he slowly passed Soo Hee to Baekhyun.

Lay and Chen were still motionless but when Baekhyun got Soo Hee in his arms they immediately focused on Baek actions.

"Careful with her-- no the head grab the head--- no, no, no" Chen said as he watched how Beak handled Soo Hee.

"Just like that." Lay said when Beak carried Soo Hee correctly.

The atmosphere was tense, while Lay, Chen and Xiumin were worried about what to say to Beak.

Meanwhile Beak was pondering about how to approach the subject about a baby being in the dorm. 

He decided to just ask instead of betting around the bushes.

"But you still haven't answered my question guys." Beak suddenly asked again. Lay stood beside Beak as he tried to get the now calm Soo Hee in his arms.

"Um, that... uhum..." Lay started. "Is just that umm..." 

"Beak, give the baby to Xiumin, we need her to fall asleep soon"  Chen said. "And umm about the baby..."

"We talk about it tomorrow." Xiumin said as he slowly took Soo Hee out of Beak arms. 

"Alright" Beak said as he walked out of the room, just as he was about to step out of the room he heard the voice of Xiumin.

"And Beak, please don't tell anyone about the baby."

Xiumin returned his attention to Soo Hee, it was difficult to get her back to sleep, but fifteen minutes after Beak had left, Soo Hee was on her crib, sleeping.

"We are in deep now guys." Chen said. "Kris is going to scold us." 

"I think we should tell K, I mean I don't think they will be going around telling everyone about how we are hiding a baby in the dorms." Lay said.

"I see your point, but imagine what Suho would say if he knew, and the example we are giving to the maknaes if they found out, that what worries me." Xiumin gave his opinion.

"Is going to be alright, don't you guys worry." Chen said to his hyungs.

They all went to their rooms, and tried not to worry about the next day.

But they all knew that things had gotten more complicated-

 

 



A.N:// Well~ I know you guys waited a lot.. and when i say a lot i mean  26 days, i hate myself for not writting for so long.

Finals finished and i got good grades, and i was going to write yesterday but my dog got lost so i was kind of down.

again sorry for making you wait, and this chapter is really short.... again sorry.

 

saranghee  <3