First Day of School (Part 1)

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVQH6urbuAM

Miss Right - Teen Top
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Euna! Wake up!" Kai burst into your room, disturbing your sleep. You hid under the blankets, not even bothering to open your eyes. "No..."

 

"This brat..." he walked over and yanked the blankets off, exposing your body to the cold air particles. Your eyes shot open, and you sat up, glaring at him. "YAH!!"

 

"Good morning to you, too. Go get ready, it's the first day of school." Kai dropped the blankets onto the floor. You grabbed a pillow and hugged it, laying back down. "No. I'll be late, I don't care."

 

He shrugged. "Okay, if you don't get your of bed, then you'll also make L.Jolie late." he walked out. You sat up. "WHAT?! HE'S HERE?!"

Slamming the door shut, you quickly changed into your uniform and raced to the bathroom, brushing your teeth and whatever else.

 

Down in the kitchen, L.Joe and Kai were seated at the dining table. Kai had slowly warmed up to your boyfriend, but still called him 'L.Jolie' because why not? They were eating breakfast in silence, something that became quite daily ever since L.Joe came over in the mornings in summer.

 

"So, L.Jolie," Kai spoke, making the latter glance up (he had gotten used to the nickname). "You two haven't done anything ual, right?"

 

L.Joe instantly reddened, "N-No! I'm not lying!" he held his hands up in defense. Kai only nodded, and set his glass of coffee down. "Alright, but if my Princess is pregnant someday—"

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!" you shrieked as you joined them, overhearing Kai's words. You saw L.Joe's red face and Kai's 'innocent' face, and eyed your brother. "Are you harassing L.Joe?! And I'm not pregnant!"

 

"You BETTER not be pregnant! And I was just asking if you guys did IT yet!" he retorted, making you face-palm. *He's just like Jessica.* "No, we didn't." you checked the time, and realized it was time to leave the house. "Oh! L.Joe, let's go and meet Jessica!"

 

You and L.Joe stood up and went to put on your shoes. Kai followed and watched. After you two slung your bags on, he wrapped his arms around you guys. "Aww, you're in senior year now! I feel old," he dramatically sniffed.

 

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, okay, bye, Oppa." he released you two and waved when you started walking out. "Bye, and don't get into trouble!"

 

L.Joe eyed you, "Yeah, don't get into trouble, Euna." "Do you honestly think I won't? Of course I will," you smirked back. He rolled his eyes and held your hand.

 

"Hey to you, to you, to you know~" you sang out of the blue. L.Joe laughed, "Do you love that song?"

 

"Of course! It's probably my favorite out of the whole CD. Your rap is y." you replied, and he blushed at your compliment. Chuckling, you poked his nose, "Joking. But I do like your rap."

 

He sighed. "Do you still remember when we performed that and 'Girlfriend'?" "Duh. That's the day when you cheesily confessed to me." you grinned, making him pout.

 

"Oh, there you two are!" Jessica called as you two glanced up. She waved, and you ran over. "I see you were being lovey-dovey~" her eyebrows wriggled, and you scowled.

 

"Where's the rest of Teen Top?" L.Joe looked around. And as if on cue...

 

"NO, NO, NO! NO MERCYYY!!!" the five idiots screamed as they attracted attention from everyone else. The three of you face-palmed while they came over. "Hi!"

 

"SENIOR YEAR HAZZAHHHHH!!" Chunji screamed and hugged L.Joe. Talk about the bromance. "YAH! YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!" you yelled in a joking manner.

 

Chunji stuck his tongue out, "Let's be real, Euna! ChunJoe is real, and EunJoe never was! Bromance all the way!!" L.Joe laughed after seeing you whack Chunji.

 

"We're not seniors yet..." Niel, Ricky, and Changjo pouted. C.A.P patted their backs, "Uh, well, next year you guys will be!"

 

"BUT WE WANT TO GRADUATE WITH YOU GUYS!! STAY BACK A YEAR!!" the three pleaded. "Yeah...no." Jessica replied in amusement.

 

"Let's go look for who we have for homeroom!" Chunji suggested, seeing that they were crowded around the front gates.

---

"WHAT?!" C.A.P yelled when they checked the board. "WHY AM I IN A DIFFERENT HOMEROOM THAN ALL OF YOU?!" he cried. You, L.Joe, Chunji, and Jessica shrunk back. "We...don't know?"

 

"Heyyy we're in the same class!!" the three maknaes cheered. C.A.P glared at them, "That's not helping!"

 

"Hyung, relax! Maybe you'll have some other classes with them!" Niel tried to assure the oldest. C.A.P made a face. You and Jessica checked first. "Aww, we're not together!" she pouted. L.Joe and Chunji came over.

 

"NO! JESSICA!!" Chunji wailed, seeing he wasn't in her homeroom. Jessica flushed pink at his outburst, and punched him. "Aish, shut up, stalker! I thought you changed!"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter