First Day of School (Part 2)

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yrEuW5jqOs

Welcome to The School - 4Minute

(School 2013 OST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say it was awkward was an understatement. You blinked as the male continued to stare at you. What the hell was he doing? The other guy next to him gasped, "It's the Legendary Flower!"

 

"..." you rolled your eyes. That nickname still was annoying. You smirked, "Yeah, I'm the Legendary Flower. So what?"

 

You turned to Chunji, "Let's go." you walked past the two, with Chunji following. He caught up with you when you two were far enough to not be heard. "What was that?"

 

"What was what?"

 

"Yeah, I'm the Legendary Flower. So what?" he copied you. You shrugged, "I don't know? I just stated who I am." this made the latter roll his eyes. "Aish, Euna...what do we do with you..." he checked his watched, and nearly shrieked. "OH MY GOD WE HAVE FREAKING THIRTY DAMN SECONDS OR WE'RE LATE! RUN!"

 

The two of you began running through the empty halls, not caring who saw. You quickly slammed the homeroom door open and casually walked in. Everyone's eyes were on you. Chunji came in after, out of breath. Your homeroom teacher lifted a brow. "You're both late. Your names?"

 

Chunji groaned and shot you a look. "Lee Chanhee." he bowed. You just stood there. Chunji nudged you, and you glared back. You had a glaring contest with him until the teacher cleared . You glanced at her, "Kim Euna."

 

Your classmates started whispering.

"Isn't she the Legendary Flower?"
"Omo, the Legendary Flower is in my class!"

"She's really pretty like they say!"

 

The homeroom teacher seemed to pale a bit after you told her your name. "V-Very well...Euna haksaeng, Chanhee haksaeng, since school has just started, you are excused for being late. Please go sit at the two available seats."

 

You and Chunji walked through the rows and sat at the two empty seats at the back of the room. Fortunately, they were next to each other. The students stared at you.

 

"Wow, she got away with it!"
"It's because she's the Legendary Flower! Of course she got away with it, babo!"
"Tch, she does these things on purpose because she knows she won't get in trouble! What a !"

 

You raised an eyebrow at the comments being made about you, and drowned them out, yawning. The students always talked about you, and the comments were mainly negative. You placed your left arm stretched out on the desk and rested your head against it, closing your eyes.

 

A poke on your left side made you sit up straight again. You glared at Chunji for poking you. "You're really going to sleep?" "Yeah." you rested your head down on your arm again. Chunji nearly smacked you. *I freaking swear...*

---

Ring~

 

The bell rang, and the first class was over. Chunji whacked your head, "Class is over." groaning, you yawned and rubbed your eyes, half-awake. He slung his bag around his neck, waiting for you. Lazily, you stood up and grabbed your bag before walking out of the room with him.

 

"Who do you have next?" Chunji asked, glancing at his schedule. You checked yours. "Uh...I have dance. You?"

 

"What?! I have science! Let's switch classes!" he stupidly suggested. You rolled your eyes and shoved him, "Go to your class! We'll meet later!>

 

"Euna—" "Bye!" you waved and started walking in the opposite direction. You wondered why you had dance as your elective. I mean, sure, you dance, but why?

 

Finding the classroom, you opened it to reveal a room with mirrors covering the majority of the walls. Students were crowded here and there in different corners of the room. You saw Changjo (it was expected he would be in this class) and yelled his name. His head jerked up and he saw you. You walked over. "How do we have the same class? Our grade levels are different." you confusingly asked.

 

Changjo replied. "I heard that the third and fourth years share a dance class together. Same for the first and seconds ye

Please log in to read the full chapter