The New Boys

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vewoRJsRzU4

Walk By... - Teen Top

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and L.Joe had the last two classes together, fortunately. When the day ended, the two of you happily chatted while walking through the halls. "I thought we wouldn't have any periods together," L.Joe said. You chuckled as he encircled an arm around your waist. "Even if that did happen, I would be fine either way. Who am I again?"

 

"I got it, you're the Legendary Flower. But still, I want to be there for you!" he protested cutely. You shook your head at him as you walked towards the front gates of the school, where the rest of the group was waiting. They made faces when the oh-so-lovely couple came into view. "Ugh, more lovey-dovey moments from them."

 

"Shut up." you punched the culprits. They winced at your strength and rubbed their now sore arms. "That hurt!"

 

"Sooo what are we gonna do?" Jessica asked, looking at everyone. The rest did the same as her, not really knowing what to do. "Uh...maybe go visit the dance studio? We haven't seen the twins in a long time," you suggested.

 

Everyone's eyes lit up. "Oh yeah, the twins! Let's go then!" "I want to see Noonas again!" Changjo grinned.

 

"Okay, call!" the gang cheered and started to walk the route to the dance studio when voices stopped them.

 

"Yah, Teen Top!
 

The said boys blinked. "Eh?" they slowly turned around to see...oh no it was the new flower boy group.

Please log in to read the full chapter