Who Are You?!

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l2pueArZTc

Mad At U - Teen Top

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...and then he started to cry out of nowhere when I came back to his room! I saw the screen of his computer, and apparently it was a site that told you if you liked someone or not?" Chunji continued to blabber the next day after the first class ended. You snickered as you two exited the room, "Seriously?! L.Joe did that?!"

 

He nodded. "Yep. And I was judging him so hard at that moment." "Aish..." you played with his hair that stood out among the crowd. "Why do you have purple hair?! Out of all the colors there are—"

 

"HEY I SPENT TIME ON THIS!" Chunji yelled and dodged your hand, fixing the few messy strands that got out of place. You rolled your eyes, and pointed to your head, "Well, you see this? It only took five minutes. Who's the girl here again?"

 

"You don't understand! First you have to dampen your hair, then comb it, especially my side bangs, then dry it all while adjusting and adding gel and combing again and—" "Okay okay! I don't need to know about your 101 beauty tips!" you interrupted him. He rolled his eyes and shoved you, "Shut it, Euna."

 

You two continued to walk to your next class. Chunji had insisted he would walk you to your class so L.Joe wouldn't get on him later on. You just let him do whatever.

 

You started walking down the stairs, with Chunji following you. "Eunaaaa you should be lucky! I might be late for doing this!" he whined. You turned to face him, "Then be late, I don't care~" "Meanie!" Chunji pouted.

 

You shrugged, "I'm the—"

 

You bumped into someone in front of you once again. *What the hell?! Why does this keep happening?* You turned forward again to face a girl looking pissed off. "The ? Can't you see I'm trying to go up the ing stairs?! !" she yelled at you.

 

Students who witnessed the scene fell silent as they watched you and the unknown girl. Chunji gulped when he saw your clenched fists. "Euna..." he gave a small warning.

 

The girl's eyes traveled to him, and she scanned your best friend. Hm, he was pretty hot. A flower boy, too! But not really her type. She glanced back at you to see that you were smirking with your head tilted.

 

"Mwo? ?" you repeated her words, pointing to yourself. The girl scoffed, "Are you deaf? Yes, you. Get out of my ing way, kid." she glared you down, since you know, you were short like L.Joe. Only much shorter. And she was almost as tall as Chunji.

 

*Hah, this girl!* You made a big show of rolling your eyes, and scoffed in disbelief. "Yah, kid," you micmicked her usage of words. "Are you new? Or do you not care about what will happen to you?"

 

She smirked, "I just came to school starting today. Wae? Who are you?"

 

", who are you?!" you retorted. Her eyes widened, and her nostrils flared. "?! You're the ! Who the hell do you think you are?! GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

 

You saw Chunji smack a hand over his forehead from the corner of your eye, muttering "I'm dead..." mockingly, you lifted a finger up and waved it in her face. "Aigoo, new kids are so funny~" your smile faded, and out of nowhere, you slapped her cheek, making her head turn in the direction it was slapped. The sound of your hand coming in contact with her cheek was so loud, it could be heard down the hall.

 

*! My hand hurts!* You silently winced at the pain. Her skin was pretty thick. The girl let out a gasp when she faced you again with a red hand mark on her slapped cheek. "Y-You—" you kicked her in the stomach then, making her fall backwards to the ground, since she was only a few steps away from it. Her body fell with a thud, and your kicking position was still held.

 

", don't try to tell me what to do at my school, kid," you told her, standing up straight again with a smirk. The students who saw it all started to talk loudly as usual.

 

"She is such a badass! Totally the Legendary Flower!"

"Ouch, I'd hate to be that girl!"

"LEGENDARY FLOWER I LOVE YOU!!"

 

You and Chunji stared at the guy who said the last sentence. He jumped happily and screamed to his friends, "SHE NOTICED ME!!"

 

"Euna, why..." Chunji give you a pleading look. "Now I'm definitely goin

Please log in to read the full chapter