Dancing with the Twins

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f71SywW0sC8

Bling Girl - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AYO GG!~" Niel and Chunji screamed, slamming the door to the dance studio open. The ones attending the dance lesson turned their heads to stare weirdly at the people coming in. The dance instructors' eyes rounded, and they gasped at the gang.

 

"Okay, everyone take five!" one said, and their class immediately went on their break. The two instructors came racing to the door. They tackled you and the rest, "OH MY GOD WE MISSED YOU IDIOTS!!"

 

"Yah, we're not idiots!!" Niel whined childishly. After the tight hug, you smiled. "Chaeni, Channie!~ How have you two been?" the twins beamed, "Great! How about you bachelors and lovebirds?" Channie teased. "Noonaaaaa!!" Changjo and Ricky made a face at the term she used to describe the single ones (basically the rest besides EunJoe).

 

You laughed. "We've been doing fine, too." L.Joe slung his arm across your neck and smiled, "Yep." the twins raised their brows at him. "Oh? L.Joe, remember that if you do something to make Euna Tuna upset, we—including Kai—won't let you go easily~"

 

"I know that~" he replied, kissing your forehead. "I love her with all of my heart." you rolled your eyes at his words and poked his cheek, "Dork."

 

Jessica burst into laughter. "Did you just call Euna 'Euna Tuna'?!?!" she asked Chaeni before bursting into another round of snickers. Chunji joined in, falling to the floor from laughing too hard. "Euna Tuna. That's priceless!" he managed to say and high-fived Chaeni, who winked. "I know, I'm a genius!"

 

"YAH!" you yelled, getting embarrassed. "It's okay, Euna. I think it's a cute nickname. Euna Tuna," L.Joe told you with a cute smile. You huffed, "It is not cute! Don't lie!"

 

"Yes it is!"

"No!"

"Not lying~"

"Lee Byungh—"

 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING COUPLE?!" Jessica yelled. You glared at her, "Yah, you shut up! Look at ChunSica! Everyone knows MMFFF—" L.Joe had covered your mouth before you could say more. The two victims (ChunSica) paled and avoided eye contact with each other.
 

 

"Shut up, Euna Tuna!" she shot back, and if looks could kill, you would've already killed her multiple times. "EXCUSE ME?!"

 

"Hello!"

 

"..." you two stared at each other before singing, "Yeobosaeyo~ Babeun meogonni?~"

 

"..." the rest stared at your weird friendship.

Please log in to read the full chapter