Euna to the Rescue!...sorta

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaBEnhx_oMw

What's Your Name? - 4Minute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, let's talk." Chunji nodded back at 100%. All eyes were on them now. "How about we go somewhere more private?" Minwoo requested, aware of the eyes. C.A.P nodded, and glanced at Teen Top. They all got up. "We'll be back soon!" Ricky waved to you and Jessica before they followed the seven out of the cafeteria.

 

"Why did they come here anyways?" Jessica asked, watching the boys leave. "There are tons of other schools, but they come here. Hm..."

 

You shrugged, "I don't know, either. You think a fight's gonna go down?" "I don't know. But if there will be one...should we go? Because I'm pretty sure Ricky will run away screaming like a girl, Chunji will shriek about his hair getting messed up, Niel will try to be the peacemaker, and Changjo will show off his body." she replied.

 

You two stared at each other before standing up. "Yeah, let's go. They'll need us." you exited the cafeteria as well. Walking through the halls, it was pretty quiet.

 

 

Where are the idiots?" you glanced around, then thought. *Where would boys go to settle business...?*

 

An idea came into your mind at the same time as Jessica, and you turned to each other, snapping your fingers. "The rooftop!"

---

"So?" C.A.P coolly asked as the thirteen boys stood, facing each other. Teen Top was on one side, and 100% was on the other. The atmosphere was cold and whoa, did Exo's Sehun just come? Because the wind was blowing harshly too. Minwoo smirked, "Did I tell you yesterday that we're going to steal your Kingka title?"

 

"Uh, yeah? If you're going to repeat yourself, we're just going to go." Chunji rolled his eyes. One narrowed his eyes at the purplehead, "We're not, so just listen!"

 

"Easy, Jonghwan." Minwoo instructed calmly, and gave a 'friendly' smile to the six boys. "Anyway, I heard that a few of you are in relationships. Firstly, L.Joe, you're with the Legendary Flower," L.Joe's jaw tightened, and it was set in place as he glared (or rather, tried to) back. "And Chunji, you're with Jessica."

 

"Wait—you guys are official now?!" the rest of Teen Top turned to gape at Chunji. His eyes doubled in size and he shook his head. "WE'RE NOT DATING!" he denied. They rolled their eyes, "Whatever."

 

Minwoo blinked

Please log in to read the full chapter