Quality Time?

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkxJqZVOpFY

Your Umbrella - Block B

(The Thousandth Man OST)

-------------------------

After ordering at the café, the five of you surrounded a table. "Sooo how's the relationship going?" Chaeni asked you and L.Joe, wriggling her eyebrows. "Fine...?" you gave her a weird look.

 

"So you guys are still going steady, right? No problems, Euna? Because if he does something, we can call Kai and—" "Yes, Channie, everything is well. L.Joe's been a good boyfriend," you assured the other twin. L.Joe nudged Jessica, "Yah, I feel like a victim...again..." she gave him an encouraging pat in response.

 

The twins eyed him, "Really, now..." he nodded, "I won't make Euna cry, ever. I promise."

 

"Hmm, okay, but if you break the promise, we're all going to kill you!~" they chimed in unison just as their orders got done. They thanked the one who served them before attacking their sweets/drinks.

 

Jessica looked around, "Oh! Isn't this the same café when L.Joe got upset with Euna?" L.Joe made a face at her. Channie shook her head, "No, that was a bakery. You should remember, since you went to stalk MMFFF—" Jessica had shoved a macaroon into the elder girl's mouth, shutting her up. "Bakery, café, same thing right? Hahaha," she nervously laughed. Chaeni watched her, amused.

 

You and L.Joe gave Jessica suspicious looks, still not knowing she stalked you two during that time. "What was Channie saying earlier?" "I was swaying dat Jessssshicka had shtalkeed chu guise AAKDFJRNIOWLW (I was saying that Jessica had stalked you guys)—" Jessica also shoved a cookie into Channie's mouth. "Yah, don't kill my twin..." Chaeni told her.

 

You glared at Jessica, understanding what Channie had said. "You stalked us when we were out in the rain?! What the hell!" "Why...?" L.Joe blinked.

 

The culprit sheepishly grinned and laughed uneasily, "Ahaha.

Please log in to read the full chapter