Walk Home

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjEEcti9BCA

Beautiful - Beast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, I still don't get why those guys called you out during lunch," Jessica stated as she walked home with you and L.Joe later that day. L.Joe shrugged, "Nobody seems to really know." he simply answered her.

 

"They're pretty much asking for a fight, though." you tsked with a shake of your head, remembering how eager Changjo and Ricky were to tell you what 100% had told them.

 

"They probably just want to try and scare you idiots and attemp to take the Kingka title." Jessica bluntly said, making L.Joe frown. "Hey, we're not idiots!"

 

You and Jessica both turned your heads to give him a look, eyebrows raised. L.Joe paused and thought about his previous sentence, replaying the words in his mind.

 

"...okay, well, I'm not that much of an idiot," he corrected himself, and after earning nods of approval from you two, he clucked his tongue in a joking manner. "Aish~" you and Jessica snickered and high-fived each other.

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around both you and L.Joe's necks as she stood in the middle of the group and brought you two close to her. "Man, did I ever tell you guys how cute you two are? And cheesy. Definitely cheesy." she said out of the blue.

 

You blinked rapidly as you stared at her. "You are not Jung Jessica!" you accused, pointing at your "best friend". She and L.Joe tilted their heads in unison, "What?"

 

"Jessica would never say something like that. Oh my God, did you take over her soul?!" you gaped, eyes widening. Jessica's face contorted from confusion to bewilderment in mere seconds. "What—I—Kim Euna, what did you have today? You're crazy. L.Joe, you're dating a crazy girl."

 

"That I know." he shrugged his shoulders with a playful grin. "Well, you happen to be the best friend of this crazy girl!" you retorted, sticking your tongue out. Jessica let out a fake sniff, "Sadly, yes. I've known her for so long I'm now stuck with her."

 

"Wow, you must really want to die today," you stared at her, jaw slightly dropped. She just smirked, "Maybe, maybe not."

 

L.Joe was extremely amused by the conversation, and laughed loudly. "You two have an awesome friendship." he lightly hit each of your heads with his knuckles. You rubbed the spot where he hit you and looked up, a small scowl visible on your face. "Ow!"

 

"Oops~" he began picking up his walking pace, walking ahead. You and Jessica stared at his back figure before glancing at each other

Please log in to read the full chapter