That Girl

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP4rPL0r_CI

Don't Touch My Girl - Boyfriend

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you went to your next class, everyone stared at you. Eyebrow arched up, you glanced at everyone. "What?" frightened, they avoided your eyes. Shrugging, you went and sat at your seat. You had none of your friends in this period, but there was Kyungmi, whom you knew from a field trip from last year.

 

"Euna! Hi!" she waved at you. You nodded back. She sat next to you. "Hi, Kyungmi. How have you been?" "I've been good! How about you and L.Joe?" Kyungmi winked.

 

You made a face at her for asking such a question. "Why would you ask that?!" she laughed. "Okay, sorry! I already know that you two are doing good, since I saw him feeding you yesterday at lunch," she giggled. Your face reddened as she recalled that.

 

Other students gaped at Kyungmi. Was she chatting with the Legendary Flower and not getting bashed up/yelled at/whatever else?! How?!

 

"But, Euna..." she leaned towards you, so you did the same. "About that girl you hit earlier today, she's—"

 

"Hello class!" the teacher walked in at the moment, making Kyungmi shut . "Sorry!" she mouthed to you, sitting up straight again. "It's okay," you mouthed back, glancing at the teacher who was taking attendance.

 

"Kim Ahyoung."

"Here!"

"Kim Euna."

 

You were thinking about that girl from before whom you had hurt. Who was she, and what was Kyungmi going to tell you about her?

 

The teacher glanced up, "Kim Euna?" everyone stared at you. But you were still in your own world.

 

Kyungmi lightly nudged you, and you blinked, looking around you to see that everyone was staring. "Kim Euna?" the teacher called again. You tilted your head at him with a glare. The poor worker gulped at your gaze and cleared his throat. "L-Lee Joon!"

 

After attendance was taken, Mr. Kim got the class' attention. "Everyone, we have a new student joining us! Well, technically, she's not really new, but she missed the first day yesterday. So please welcome her! Come in!" he called to the classroom door.

 

It slid open, and a girl stepped in. You were deep in thought again about the mysterious girl, barely hearing her footsteps. Students began to whisper and murmur to one another upon seeing the student.

 

"I'm Choi Hyeri."

 

*Why does that voice sound familiar?* Curious, your glanced at the girl in front of the class, and wished you didn't. Your eyes widened. *It's her! That girl who I punched!*

 

The girl whose name was Hyeri met eyes with you, and her eyes narrowed. You glared back, not letting your guard down. "Hyeri, you may sit behind Euna." Mr. Kim told her. "Euna, may you please raise your hand?"

 

Pfftttt as if. You gave him a pointed look, and he shrunk back. "J-Just sit behind the girl with the beanie on." Hyeri nodded and started walking through the row. She never took her stare off of you, and vice versa. When she passed by your seat, you not-so-innocently stuck your foot out and tripped her.

 

"Oh, sorry," you said, using emphasis on sorry. Hyeri glared and huffed, walking behind you and sitting down in the seat. You mentally groaned. *This is going to be a bad year.*

---

"YAH KIM EUNA!" Minhee slammed her hands down on the table you, Jessica and Teen Top sat at during lunch. Everyone fe

Please log in to read the full chapter