Going Bald...?

Hiatus--Legendary Love 2: Senior Year (Sequel to Legendary Love)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VswoHdGZ_xo

Man In Love - Infinite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EUNA EUNA EUNA EUNA~" a voice sang outside your door. Kai raised an eyebrow while he eyed the door. You walked towards it and opened it, revealing Ricky and Changjo, who were beaming. "Noona! Hi!"

 

"...hi. You guys changed your hair colors...again." you lifted a brow up. They sheepishly grinned before waving to Kai, "Hyung, we'll be going now!"

 

"Okay, don't get murdered!" he yelled back, making you send him a bewildered look before closing the door. *How is he my brother again...*

 

"Let's go before L.Joe Hyung yells at us! He's always impatient when it comes to you!" Ricky pouted and started dragging you along, with Changjo following. You secretly smiled. "Yah! I can walk by myself, Ricky!"

 

"Hey!!!" Jessica yelled from the side as she ran over. "Jessica!!" Ricky hugged her. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

 

She gave him a strange look, "You saw me yesterday." "But it feels like forever!" he pouted, making her roll her eyes and pat his head. She turned to you and Changjo, "Let's continue walking?"

 

It didn't take that long to reach the water park. You could make out four figures waiting by the water fountain. And not surprisingly, it was Teen Top.

 

...who also changed their hairstyles. You slapped a hand over your forehead when you reached them. "Once again, you all changed hairstyles. Why?"

 

Chunji flipped his non-existent long hair, "A new school year is going to start soon. Of course we have to show a new image of ourselves!" he explained. "Aish..." you whacked his purple/pink head. "EUNA!!" he whined.

 

Jessica eyed Teen Top up and down. "If I didn't know you, I'd think you guys were fashion terrorists," she commented, making their faces fall. "Great compliment!" Niel huffed.

 

A hand wrapped around your waist and pulled your body into his. L.Joe hugged you, "I missed you, Euna." you hugged him back, "We saw each other a few days ago."

 

"I know, but..." he pouted. You eyed his new hair, and he noticed. "Do you like it?" L.Joe grinned. "Eww no." you joked, but his face fell, believing you.

 

"...oh. I'll go back to my purple hair then." he mumbled. You laughed, "I was joking! It looks nice. Blonde and pink, huh? What a combination." you mused.

 

L.Joe puffed his cheeks out. "You're so mean. I believed you!" "Not my fault you're so gullable," you shrugged. "But weren't you blonde with blue streaks when I last saw you? And now..." you trailed off.

 

He rubbed the back of his neck cutely. "Yeah..." "Euna, like what Chunji Hyung said earlier, it's a new school year soon! We always change our hairstyle before a new term star

Please log in to read the full chapter