Her favorite Oppas Part 2

Her Sanctuary

 

 

Chapter 6- Her favorite Oppas Part 2

 

 

Donghae is at the dorm playing Starcraft with his other members when Siwon called. He didn’t have the intention of answering it but after seeing that it was Siwon who was calling, he immediately grabbed his phone. He knows it is about Seohyun, her dear little sister.

 

He was indeed right. He rushed grabbing his wallet and car keys.

 

“Yah! I am winning. Where the hell are you going?” Eunhyuk is annoyed.

 

He eyed them and hastily went out.

 

“It’s about Seohyun.” Kyuhyun spoke with certainty.

 

“Now you’re reading minds?” Ryewook mocked him.

 

“He uses that expression whenever he warns me about Seohyun.” Kyuhyun sounded pissed.

 

 “Hah! You will never win her up until Siwon and Donghae are alive.” Her brothers .

 

 

 

While Seohyun and Siwon are cooking Samgyeopsal, Donghae arrived.

 

He was running to Seohyun then hugged her tight.

 

“Oppa! I miss you too but I can’t breathe.” She chuckled.

 

He released him then pouted. “Now my favorite dongsaeng doesn’t want my hug anymore.” He acted hurt.

 

Siwon threw a pillow on him. “You and your aegyo. Can you just help us cook?”

 

Then Donghae saw the icing and in mere seconds, he dipped his finger to it and brushed it off to Siwon’s cheeks. Siwon is startled.

 

“Oppa! We will use that for our goguma cake.” Yet she did the same and brushed it off to Donghae’s cheeks. She laughed really hard.

 

The three played like little kids; playing hard, rubbing the icing to each other while running crazily.

 

Now that they are settled, continuous pants and catching up breaths are the only ones heard at the suite. They are tired from playing. Siwon starter the “pep” talk.

 

“Joohyun-ah, what do you want us to do to him? Knock him? Beat him ‘til he cried out for help?” Siwon tried to make the mood just fine before it becomes so serious. He is never this kind of guy; but whoever hurt her little sister, he can do anything.

 

“Oppa! No one will hurt anyone.”

 

Dongahe patted his shoulder. “You can always cry in here Joohyun-ah. Crying doesn’t mean you are weak; it only proves that you are strong enough to show what you really feel.”

 

“No oppa. I won’t cry anymore because of him. I’ve wasted enough tears for that bastard. This time I will move on but please let me do just one more thing.”

 

This made the two nervous. She sounded determined. She sounded less hurt but more of frantic.

 

“And what is it?” Siwon responded calmly.

 

“Let me finish my revenge.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just like two nights had passed and here she goes again, waiting for Jiyong at the same bar. She dressed a little too short than what she used to wear. Her makeup shows her ier side and her killer heels made her the killer girl for the night. Anyone who would pass by her is in awe of her glamour. Everyone is in awestruck including Kwon Jiyong.

 

Just like any other night, Jiyong is at the bar drinking, flirting, and waiting for this someone to come. Yes, Seo Joo Hyun is in his mind. He had this feeling that she never mean what she said back then. She will surely come begging for his help. Well, their supposedly revenge two nights ago was not accomplished; they both knew that. It will never end through that mere kiss.

 

This night is special. All s are in attendance. This seldom happens due to their busy schedules. Here he is now, hopefully waiting for this girl to complete the night. He kept staring at the window, looking closely at the vast sea of people downstairs.

 

“Would you mind if I think you are beginning to like her?” His bestfriend Youngbae eyed him suspiciously and began searching for her too.

 

“I don’t. In fact, I like all girls, no doubt about that.”

 

Youngbae felt a little defeated; he countered. “Well let’s say you like her more.”

 

“She is way different from my ideal types of girls. We have some unfinished business. You know me; I want everything to be finished first before I find anything to do. “

 

“Well, goodluck! Just tell me once you’ve fallen for her.”

 

Jiyong then smacked him.

 

Not long after, Seohyun entered the bar. Jiyong is delighted; he didn’t know if it’s because he is right, she will come asking for her help again; or because he is delighted to see her again. One thing is for sure- he will enjoy the night.

 

A smile crept on his face. He went downstairs to approach her.

 

“Looking for me again, are you?” He confidently said while sitting on the stool next to her.

 

“Let’s continue where we left off.” Seohyun is serious and straightforward too. This time, she is deadly determined of getting her unfinished revenge with Yonghwa; but to her dismay, Jiyong is being hard to please.

 

“What makes you think I will help you again? After telling me I’m a ert? No chance.” He finished it off by drinking her wine in one shot.

 

“I’ll do whatever you please. Just help me this time. It will be the last I promise.” She asked him but not to the point of begging. She has pride; this is what was left of her.

 

“The last time? You also told me that the other night.”

 

“Why are you being sulky? Just tell me your wish!” Seohyun has no time for this. She wants to get over this revenge quickly. She doesn’t care whatever he might wish of her. She is this serious.

 

Jiyong smiled a little. ‘She’s cute when she’s angry.’ He would like to more but this is not the right time. She is at her peak of getting mad. Yet he will not let himself obey her easily. A little smile from her will do for him to help her again.

 

“That’s not the right way to please an oppa.” He smiled and hinted that he would like her to say it gently.

 

“Aish. Really? How can you be this childish?”

 

He just nodded and signaled her to go on.

 

“Fine.” She smiled, more of forced to smile. “Can you please help me?”

 

“Sure!”

 

Seohyun is bewildered. “That’s it?”

 

He nodded. “Yes, that’s it. Asking me in a nice way will do.”

 

Again, here are the two, meeting in an unforeseen circumstance to accomplish an unfinished business.