Dimwit V.S. Gutsy Blockhead

She Was Mine?

Lee Joon's POV

Jiyeon had her knees curled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her knees. She had stopped crying, but was still breathing unevenly. Slowly, I bent down and grabbed her arm. I tried to pull her up, but she resisted.

“Remember what I told you? You’re really heavy. I won’t be able to pull you up if you keep resisting.”

Again, I gently grabbed her arm and this time successfully pulled her off the ground. Her eyes were watery and her face was red.  I grabbed her hand and led her back on stage, towards the piano. She tried, but failed to remove my hand off her wrist and continued yelling

“What are you doing?”

“Play the piano for me.”

“Do you ask every crying girl you see to play the piano for you?”

“If I said yes, would you believe me?”

Jiyeon quickly walked off the stage, muttering unintelligent words under her breath. I watched her go, but unexpectedly she turned around and faced me.

“Maybe the next girl that cries because of you will play the piano for you.” She stuck out her tongue and slammed the door at my face.

I laughed. “Park Jiyeon, you really are gutsy.”

Hyosung's POV

I waited for Jiyeon to come back. It was almost midnight and I was curious about whether she found her bracelet. 

Someone knocked on the door and I rushed to open it.

"Jiyeon, what took you so-”

I opened the door, only to see Kikwang and Junhyung.

Kikwang smiled and waved. “Hyosung, hi.”

Junhyung glanced at me and nodded. “Hi.”

I looked down at what I was wearing.

White hello kitty T-shirt matched with blue hello kitty pajama pants. Oh great. My hair was fully tied up in a bun, revealing my whole bare face. 

“Can we come in?” Kikwang asked.

“No,” I whispered, while looking down.

Then Junhyung pushed the door open and walked in.

“Cabin 14? Two girls choose the isolated cabin?"

“Jiyeon liked the pond out front.”

“Where is that Park Jiyeon?” Junhyung asked.

“She’s going to come back soon.”

Kikwang walked slowly in. “Sorry for coming so late. I’m here to pass this out.”

Kikwang passed me two flyers.

“Wednesday’s the last day students can choose which classes they want to take. Then for about three weeks, we’re going to have to follow our schedule. You can choose four classes. There are no more mandatory classes starting from Wednesday.”

I looked down at the flyers.

“Hyosung, don’t worry. You’re probably going to get all the classes you want. There’s usually two teachers teaching the same class and each teacher teaches for four periods."

I looked up at him. “That's reassuring.”

“You look really pretty with your hair tied up like that.” Kikwang said smiling.

“Kikwang, don’t flirt with her. She’s going to misunderstand.”

Just then Jiyeon opened the door and walked in muttering curse words under her breath.

“What in the-” She muttered after seeing Kikwang and Junhyung.

“They’re here to give us the schedule handouts.”

 

Junhyung's POV

“They’re here to give us the schedule handouts,” Hyosung said.

Jiyeon nodded. “The program’s only like three weeks and we have to pick classes?” She questioned, looking at the handout.

Kikwang smiled. “Well it is an educational program.”

“ Are you a teacher?”

I smirked at her stupidity and Hyosung covered her giggling face with her hands.

Kikwang frowned. “You don’t know who I am?”

“Don’t worry Kikwang. This blockhead has no interest in many people.”

“Blockhead? Shut up, you DIMWIT.”

"Dimwit? You're the dimwit, you blockhead. It's midnight and you're out by yourself."

"Fine I'm a blockhead, but what are you doing in a girls' cabin at midnight." Jiyeon hissed. 

Quickly, I put my arm against Kikwang's shoulder and scoffed. "I'm here with my best buddy here handing out flyers." 

"You really didn't have to follow me," Kikwang muttered.

"I know. I know. It's okay. Kikwang, you were scared to walk to this cabin alone and needed-"

Jiyeon cut me off. "I'm in a bad mood. Leave."

Before I could reply, Kikwang intercepted. “It’s late. We really should get going. Jiyeon, you have to remember my name next time. Bye Hyosung.”

Slowly, I followed Kikwang and headed out to the door.

Hyosung whispered, “Did you find the bracelet.”

“Yeah I have it.”

That Lee Joon did give it to her? I walked out and gently closed the door.