Tears For Summer

She Was Mine?

Jiyeon's POV:

I walked into school with Hyosung. It was the last day of school and I could already taste the sweetness of summer. 

"Look at all the boys crowded around Room 7?" I whispered in amazement. 

"Today's Kwon Yuri's birthday," Hyosung sighed enviously. "The boys are probably all lined up to give her presents."

I smiled at Hyosung's jealousy and quickly changed the subject. "This summer I'm going to sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep-" 
"You're also going to Camp Talent with me."

Camp Talent was a four-week educational camp during summer break where students of Incheon High learned and improved in a wide variety of subjects such as music, dance, cooking, film-making, and more.  

I closed my eyes hoping Hyosung was joking. "Who said I was going?" 

"Your dad enrolled you yesterday. He paid the enrollment fee too."

Just then, the bell signaling first period reverberated loudly in the hallway.

"Park Jiyeon! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?  CLASS IS THIS WAY!"

I ran to find my dad. Which class did he teach during first period again?

Lee Joon's POV:

Mr. Baek was talking about our average test scores. Suddenly, the classroom door opened and a girl ran in. 

"DAD!" she yelled.

Teacher Baek shouted at her. "Park Jiyeon?"

"I'm sorry! Do you know where Teacher Park is?"

"Check Room 3. Teacher Park's not here and you're kind of disrupting class. No manners."

She glared at me, replied thank you, and walked out. 

Junhyung's POV:

I gazed at the clock, wishing time would go faster. I had to give Yuri my birthday gift. Suddenly, the door opened and a girl ran and jumped on Teacher Park.

"You promised you'd let me rest during break."

"I'm in a class right now. Let's talk at home. You're choking me."

I knew if the girl continued disrupting class, the class would end later. Mr. Park was one of those teachers that wouldn't dismiss his class on time if he didn't finish what he had to say. Today, I needed to be dismissed on time.  

"Can you two deal with your family problems at home?" I yelled.

Silence filled the room. 

Teacher Park awkwardly scratched his head. The girl smiled and nervously laughed. "Sorry for disrupting class," she said walking out. 

I sat back down and the teacher continued his lesson.

Kikwang whispered,"She's kind of cute?"

"No."