Arriving At Destination

She Was Mine?

Yuri's POV:

Somehow Lee Joon and I  ended up sitting next to each other on Bus #3. I couldn't help, but peek quick glances at him. He had his eyes closed, face pressed onto the window. 

"Are you tired?" 

He opened his eyes.

"No."

His short answer frustrated me. I wanted him to continue the conversation.

"What's on your mind right now?"

"Nothing." He replied.

"Liar. You must be thinking of something."

He laughed. It was strange seeing him laugh in front of me. 

"Second time being called a liar today." He whispered.

His words made me wonder who the first person to call him a liar was?

Jiyeon's POV:

It had been an hour since I arrived at Camp Talent. There were fourteen cabins and Hyosung and I chose Cabin 14. This cabin wasn't very popular because it was isolated from all the other cabins. However, I liked the cabin. It had a small pond in front and I could easily spot tiny fish swimming in it. Hyosung, thanks to my persuasion, had left for singing class and I was all alone. I held my schedule and hoped time would go faster. Today all classes would end in two hours. There was a welcoming party at 7 in the evening too. 

I was bored. Everyone was participating in classes, swimming, or watching movies at the Recreation Room.

I looked out my window and saw him. He had his camera again. Without thinking, I ran out to talk to him.

 

"HEY!"

He turned towards me, stared for a second, and continued taking pictures. I quickly ran towards him and finally caught up with him. 

"Fast runner, eh? You must be really athletic."

"Huh? Oh, really? No one has ever called me athletic. They say I'm clumsy, childish, immature-"

"You talk too much."

"That's not true. There are millions of other people on this planet that talk more than I do!"

Lee Joon's POV:

"That's not true. There are millions of other people on this planet that talk more than I do!"

"There are also millions of other people on this planet that don't talk more than you," I replied.

I continued taking pictures. Surprised at her sudden silence, I turned to look at her. She was smiling.

 

1162-yhpmj2scbz.jpg

Suddenly, Jiyeon backed up five steps and ran full speed at me. She jumped on my back and started yelling.

"Hey, how old are you? YOU LOOK YOUNGER THAN ME. Since I'm older you need to be respectful and careful with your words. Noona will forgive you this one time if you apologize, okay?"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her down. She was heavy.

"Park Jiyeon, you're not older than me. Also, please lose some weight. If you don't want to lose weight, then don't jump on people like that. Your weight can do serious damage."

 

She glared. "I have no weight to lose. If I lose any more weight, I'll become as skinny as a stick."

I bit my lip trying not to laugh. "That's great. Can you go away now and let me take pictures in peace?" I said.

Jiyeon's eyes lit up. "Do you like photography? I love photography. For Christmas I got a camera from my dad because he wanted to me to find a new hobby. I can't take good pictures though."

In my head, I argued between inviting her to photography class or not..

"There's a photography class today. Come if you want," I said nonchalantly.

After one last picture, I walked away.

"Hey! What's your name?"