Two Steps Too Late

She Was Mine?

Junhyung's POV:

Jiyeon's performance with her friend ended, leaving many awed and curious. Quickly, while everyone applauded, they walked off the stage.

The lights turned brighter and everyone once again, resumed to what they were doing. I stared at the unnoticed, dropped bracelet that lay on the floor. The bracelet was silver and a circular charm hung from it. 

Was the bracelet special to her? Would she look for the bracelet? Questions raced through my mind and slowly, I took two steps towards the bracelet. I didn't care about her. I really seriously did not care about her. I just wanted to give back her lost bracelet.

As I walked towards the bracelet, a tall male student walked in front of me. He bent down, gently picked up the silver bracelet, and put it into his pockets.

The male student turned around and I knew who he was. He had a camera attached to a strap around his neck. I met his eyes for a second. He tried walking away, but I grabbed his arm. "That bracelet. It's not yours." 

He smiled cockily. "Yeah. It isn't mine." He gently pushed my hand off his arm and walked away. 

I watched  Lee Joon stroll away with the silver bracelet.

 

Would Jiyeon get her bracelet back?