Dream Project

She Was Mine?

Jiyeon's POV:

I screamed. I passed my flawed class schedule to Hyosung who was happily reading her schedule. She nonchalantly looked at my schedule and shrugged. 

"We have third period Performing Arts together. You're taking ballet too. That's good. You can start again," Hyosung said, avoiding my eyes. 
"Jun Hyosung. You didn't change my schedule, right?" I asked dubiously. Hyosung had been the one to turn in my class choices to the admission office. 
Hyosung quickly shook her head. "Of course not. I just switched Art to Ballet and you know, Film Making to Performing Arts. No big changes."
"YOU DID WHAT!"
Hyosung fell to her knees. "Okay. I'm sorry! Your dad called and pressured me. I mean at first I wasn't going to listen to him, but he's so persuasive and right." Hyosung yelled out. "Jiyeon, you can't give up everything because of Dongho and your mom." 
I looked down as tears welled up in my eyes. "It's not because of them I'm not starting. At first it was, but now I'm just scared. Will I ever be as good as back then?

Junhyung's POV: 
I shut my mouth tightly and tried to control myself. I tried to control the jealousy, the anger, the wanting. I watched Yuri stare at Lee Joon, the way I stared at her. They were next to each other. She was smiling stupidly at him when all he was doing was taking pictures of the grass. If I started taking pictures of grass, would Yuri look at me, I childishly thought. 

It was first period and I was in Photography. Teacher Lee  had forced all of us to sit in a circle outside. 

"So cute," Jiyeon said sitting down next to me. 
"Not cute at all," I said looking at Yuri and Lee Joon.  
Jiyeon looked confused. "I'm talking about your shirt." 
I looked down at my shirt. It was a white T-shirt with a picture of an angry dinosaur  "You think dinosaurs are cute?" I asked. 

Teacher Lee finally came out and walked towards us. "Your first assignment is to take a picture that represents dream.  You will get into groups of four and together create this picture. See you all tomorrow in groups of four." He walked back in. 

"What the-" I whispered. Already, people were forming groups. 
I looked at Yuri wondering if she wanted to be in the same group, but Yuri's eyes looks expectantly  at Lee Joon who was staring at the piano-playing, clumsy girl next to me. 

"No friends in this class. Hate group projects," she muttered while plucking the field grass  angrily. Then, she slowly looked up at me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want to be in the same group?"