Stolen

Lost Then Found

Now that he knew where he was going, things were a bit easier. His brain certainly hurt less from all the thinking he had to do. He walked down the street and turned turned around a corner. 

He found himself in busy street, a much busier street than what he was expecting. He looked over his shoulder to check if Junhye was still following and hadn't managed to get lost.

His heart sank, there was no girl behind him. He frantically looked around. Still no sign of Junhye. He was panicking, how could she have gotten lost. That was the one thing he told her to do. 

He was angry. Partially at her for being stupid enough to let this happen, but mostly at himself for HIM being stupid enough to let this happen. He looked at his phone to check the time.

That gave him no insight on what to do but he knew it would get late soon and he had to find her. "Junhye!" He began shouting her name in hopes that he would hear her or she would respond like some kids of Marco Polo game.

"Junhye!" She really shouldn't roam around alone at night. He looked through the crowds of people but still couldn't find her. He was beginning to lose hope and was just praying that she knew her way back to the dorms or had enough sense to call someone. It would probably be Youngjae.

He scanned around him one last time before he began walking all the way back to where he had parked his car earlier in the day. Yongguk barely took 5 steps when he heard his name in a bloodcurdling scream from somewhere behind him.

"Yongguk-ssi!" It was Junhye. He hadn't seen her but there was fear dripping from her voice, "Help! Help m-"

He quickly turned around and located her. She was no more than a block away with two huge men surrounding her. She hadn't been able to finish her last statement, as one of the big men grabbed her and covered . 

Yongguk watched almost unable to move as he witnessed her actually being kidnapped. A sudden rush of adrenaline pulsed through his veins. He began running towards her and the other men.

"Yah! Junhye!" Junhye thanked the gods he heard her over the commotion of the busy streets. The men also noticed another man heard them and began running too with Junhye.

It looked like any scene from a movie. He chased them as the made their way further and further away. He still kept up though. Bobbing in and out of crowds, never taking his eyes off the group.

The strangers darted down an empty alley way and dropped Junhye on the ground. She backed up to a corner and brought her knees up to her chest. "W-what are you going to do to me?"

She refused to show weakness and let her tears fall. She knew what was going to happen. She's seen CSI and other crime shows plenty of times, she just didn't ever think it would happen to her.

The men chuckled and the smaller one crouched in front of her and grabbed her face to look at him in the eyes with his filthy hands, "I think you know exactly what we're going to do to you." 

He stood back up and began unbuckling his dark denim jeans. She buried her face in her knees. 'This is it.' She thought. 'I'm going to get and die.' She looked up, tears already spilling down her face, ready to accept her fate.

Only what she saw was completely different from what she expected to see. In front of her was Yongguk. He punched the small one square in the face and big one responded to that by punching Yongguk's stomach.

He yelped in pain but brushed it off as he grabbed his assaulter by the collars of his shirt and threw him on the ground. He kicked him in the stomach and chest before he stomped directly on his crotch. 

The man yelled in pain and rolled over on his stomach and clutched his wounded areas.

Yongguk turned back over to the other back and was greeted with a kick in the chest sending him sailing to the ground. He gasped as all his air escaped his body as once.

The man who kicked him walked over and lifted his foot over Yongguk's head, "Nice try kid, but you won't stop us today."

"I beg to differ." The man gave him a confused look and Yongguk grabbed his foot. He twisted it around and a loud crack was heard in the alley way. The man screamed in pain, fell over, and grabbed his ankle. He felt a protruding bone and warm blood coat his fingers. 

"You rat!"

Yongguk stood up spit at the man, "You're the rat." He walked over to Junhye and helped her up, "Let's go." The pair walked out of the alley and back into the street. It was a far less busy street, no one would have heard what just went on in there. 

As soon as they were out of there she immediately wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest and began sobbing loudly, "T-thank you s-so much. I-I was so scared!" He winced from her tight hold on his now bruised body.

He wrapped his one arm around her and held her tightly while he her hair with the other, "Shh, it's all okay now. Let's just go back to the dorms." He dialed a taxi and waited for it to arrive.

When it arrived he let her get in first. He climbed in afterwards in told the driver the destination. They were on the way back home. He had long forgotten his own parked car as he watched Junhye. She had calmed enough and exhaustion took her over and she fell asleep.

They reached the dorms and Yongguk paid the driver. He walked over to Junhye's side of the car, opened the door, and carried her in. He looked at the clock.  It was 1 in the morning. He sighed, he hadn't had a good night's sleep once since she's been here.

He turned to set her on the couch but was greet with a very pissed off Youngjae. He pointed towards the couch, telling him to set her down. Once he had done so he walked back over to Youngjae, "What do you want?"

"Where the hell were you? Do you even know what time it was?"

"Yeah, I know what time it is. And nothing that concerns you. I'm going to bed. Good night."

Yongguk walked to his bedroom and closed to door behind him. Youngjae sighed, "Such a ing ." He walked over to Junhye and looked at her delicate sleeping frame and noticed her swollen eyes. "Please don't cry Junhye." 

With that he decided to go to bed himself, as he knew there was nothing he could do about it tonight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap on a cracker. That was a long chapter. I just kinda started writing and didn't stop, I didn't want to separate it into 2 chapters because I want this part of the story to be over already l0l. Oh well. Comment pretty thoughts and I'll cya next time :)