Yah! Let Me Go!

Lost Then Found

"And did you see that bird? It practically came out of nowhere!" Yongguk was flailing his arms around reenacting the same scene that had happened no less than 20 minutes ago.

Junhye let out an exasperated sigh, "Yes, I saw the bird. You already told this story at least 5 times, I know what happened." She looked him up and down once before continuing, "I think you're better anyways."

Yongguk's eyes opened a little wider in shock that she was able to see past him. He had to act quick. He dropped to the ground and started wailing as he grabbed his ankle, "Ahow~~~ my ankle~! It still hurts from earlier!" 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "You're an idiot. It was your elbow that you hurt. I'm leaving to see if I can find Youngjae still." She turned to walk away when she was pulled to a stop.

She looked down at her ankles to see that Yongguk had laid fully on the ground and grabbed Junhye by her ankles preventing her from proceeding forward. From a bystander's point of view he probably looked insane. "Yah! Let go!" she s tried shaking her legs to loosen his grip, but it was of no use.

He looked up at her with pleading eyes, "Don't leave~! Or at least don't go to Youngjae~"

She stopped trying to void herself of his grip and shot a death glare straight at him, "What?"

"What I meant wa-"

She held her hand up to silence him and her voice turned from her usual playful tone to a serious/don't--with-me tone, "That was a rhetorical question. You can't tell me what to do or who I can hang out with. I"m really leaving now. Let. Go." 

He let go of her and stood up as she began walking away. "Where are you going?

She looked back at "Home!"

"That's my home, and no you're not!"

"What?"

He walked over to her and scooped her up in his arms bridal style, "We're going somewhere."

She began thrashing around in his arms in a desperate attempt to escape. It proved ineffective, so she resorted to yelling at him, "Yah! What are you doing? Who do you think you are. Let me go!" 

Her attempts failed as he just held her even tighter and began walking somewhere. To any observer of this situation, it probably looked like he was kidnapping her..... which wasn't entirely untrue, but that's besides the point.