Lost

Lost Then Found

 

 She was a beautiful young lady, fresh out if college, and decided to pursue her life long dream of traveling all of South Korea. She had come across a seemingly innocent little shop run by an older man most likely around the age of 70.

At the shop they were sellling adorable cellphone charms. She picked  up puppy charm and decided it wouldn't hurt to buy one, "Excuse me halapoji (grandpa), how much for this?"

The halapoji chuckeled, "Aha, that is our most popular one, 6,000 won (6USD)."

Fairly inexpensive, she thought to herself, "I'll take this one then." She pulled out her wallet, setting it down after taking out the money, payed the halapoji and left.

~~~~~~

The girl had walked a significant distance from the time she left the little shop to now. I'm so thirsty. How long has it been since I'v bought any water? She stopped by a stop to buy herself a bottled water. She reached into her bag,

"Omo! My wallet, where's my wallet??" She then recalled buying the phone charm she purchased, "Aish! I left my wallet. I had everything in there. What do I do now?"  I'll have to go back. It's already late, the shop will probably be closed by the time I can get there. 

She started back in the direction she came, passing the same sights she saw some time ago, seeing framiliar faces of those working in roadside shops. 

It was atleast an hour later and it was pitch black outside, and she was just now turning the corner and then she spotted it, the little shop where she left her wallet. I found it, finally. Oh, omo. They're closed! Just then she looked up, an angel was staning right there before her.

The angel then looked down on her, held out something in his hand and said, "This, is this your wallet?" She realized then the object he was holding out was her wallet she left behind hours ago.

"Omo! My wallet! You have it. Thank you, thank you!" She lept out and hugged him. He was clearly startled and possibly disgusted by this sudden action and stepped back. "I'm sorry. Sorry. I've been studying abroad in America and I just came back. I'm stil used to American habits."

"I see. Take your wallet now. You'll probably need it. Everything is still in there. No need to look through it. You, you're pretty. Easy bait to someone who might want to take you. Aish. Anyways it's late, you're clearly lost and dehydrated, do you have a place to stay, Choi Jun Hye?" He was cold when he spoke these words.

"Eh? How do you know my name?"  My name, how could he know my name?

Slightly annoyed he looked at her and asked, "That's all you go from what I said? Your ID. I saw it in your wallet. Now like I asked before, do you have a place to stay?"

"Yah! You looked in my wallet? That's an invasion of privacy, you can't do that!" 

"That's it. You obviously don't want my help. I leaving."

He turned around to leave but... "Wait! I do need help."
 

"That's fine. Follow me then," He then began to walk in the direction he had just started in.

"Where are we going though?"

"Don't talk, just follow." They had walked for about 15 minutes and they came up to a car. "Get in the car. First put your stuff in the trunk." 

Junhye put her stuff in the trunk, and silently got in the car, "I have one thing to say first."

"Say it."

"You know my name, what's yours?"

"Yongguk, Bang Yongguk."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this story was originally on my first account, merlin009 but I deleted that account. so yep. AND LOL A NOT GAY STORY THAT I"M WRITING.