Dorms

Lost Then Found

 

It was a 2 am, about 3 hours after Junhye decided to trust and follow Yongguk. It was even darker than earlier and she was sure she probably had dark circles under her eyes.

She glanced over at Yongguk, funny thing though, he looked wide awake. It had gone on long enough, she had to where they were going and if she had made the right decision to follow this man, "Can you tell me where we're going now?"

He took his eyes off the road and looked at her, "Hmm, yeah. We're going to my dorms."
 

"Your dorms?"

"Yes. Dorms. Im in a band, I live with 5 other guys."

"Band? Which band?" There's five other guys I have to worry about now? He didn't answer her, he just looked back to the road and kept driving. They pased many signs, many shops, many highway exits.Finally, they came up to an exit and pulled off the road. She looked at the area they were driving in and was completley clueless on where she might be, "Yah, you didnt answer me."

"You talk a lot." She looked over at him with a look of shock.

"What? I talk a lot? What do you mean I talk a lot?" He was slightly annoyed that she hadn't received the message to shut up. And at the same time she was annoyed because she was in a car with a stranger and he woudn't tell her where they were going.

They pulled into an apartment looking area. She soon realized that this was just one big house. Woah, this is huge. Maybe they're rich or something? He does have a nice car. 

 They came to a stop, "Get out of the car." She followed orders and got out of the grabbing her luggage on the way. She just kinda stood there awkwardly, waiting for something to happen when suddenly....

"HYUNG! YOU'RE HOME!" Two voices had said in unison. She looked in the direction that the voice came from and saw two young boys run out. She couldn't see them clearly, but she thought recognized one of them. 

Then it hit her, "Jun Hong?" She was completly surprised at who was running towards her.

The boys stopped in front of them and the one she recocnized spoke up, "Noona?" the boy standing beside his hyung.

 

Yongguk was confused, and his expression indicated he wanted an explanation, "Hyung, this is my sister, Junhye." The one who was going to visit next week." The maknae smiled but then it disapeared, he too had questions, "Hyung, why was she with you, she wasn't going to be here until later. Noona why were you with hyung?" He was even more confused than Yongguk at this point. "Did you, are you? Hyung did you seduce my sister?!"

The question hit him like a ton of bricks "Ahni! I didn't do such a thing! I would never!" Yongguk was complety shocked and quite frankly offended at Junhong saying crazy things. "She just needed a place to go. And she lost her wallet, and I found it and gave it to her."

He wasn't sure why he was defending himself so strongly. He didn't do anything wrong. But then he thought about. Well, I did pick up a girl I didn't know and bring her to my house. What else would he think I was doing. "You have to believe me, I just wanted her to have a safe place to stay, She was going to leave by tomorrow."

Junhong obviously wasn't satisfied but accepted the answer. He looked over to his sister, and she turned to him to ask a question, but Junhong already knew what it was, "Noona, remember I had to tell you something? Well, this is it. I'm in a band now, we're fairly new so thats why you don't know. We're called B.A.P" 

"B.A.P.....bap....rice?"  Why would they name their band rice? She looked down at her watch and saw that it was 2:45 am. She looked the young boys who rushed outside moment ago and saw the were in their night clothes. Had they just woken up? 

"Haha, noona. Let's go inside. Hyung, get her bags. Oh Junhye, this is Jongup, he's also in the band. Let me introduce you to the other members." With that he walked her into the house with Jongup and and annoyed Yongguk carrying her bag following them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2. hehehahahhoho. i don't know how often I'll update TBH.