Deal?

Lost Then Found

9:00 rolls around, long past after the maknaes have gone to school and after Himchan and Daehyun went to practice. Junhye had finished getting ready and was sitting on the couch waiting for the other two guys getting ready. The first one to walk out was Youngjae. He walked over to Junhye, "Hey, have you been waiting long?"

"Not at all, I just sat down." She lied a little bit, she actually been waiting for 30 minutes already but didn't want to seem rude.

He smiled, "That's good. As soon as Yongguk is done getting ready we can leave. What do you want to see first?"

The two carried on their conversation when the oldest emerged from his room but stopped toe eavesdrop on their conversation, he couldn't quite hear what they were saying but he heard laughing. For some reason that he didn't even know, he didn't like this.

He quickly brushed this off and walked into the living room where Junhye and Youngjae were conversing. He cut off Youngjae as he was about to say something to the girl, "Let's leave now." That's all he said as he grabbed his keys and walked out to the car. The two followed closely behind Yongguk.

"Junhye, let's sit in the back together." Youngjae said to the girl.

Yongguk gave a strange look, "Yah, do I look some kind of chauffeur? Junhye ride in the front with me."

Junhye looked at the two, "I'll sit in the back." She quickly sat in the back, afraid of him, waiting for the other two to board the car. Youngjae stuck his tongue out at his hyung, knowing he won. 

What is this? Did he just stick his tongue at me? She just blew me off to sit with him? Yongguk didn't like this, not one bit. He tried to ignore it thought and just sat in the front and the car. "Where to?"

"Hyung, let's take her to a shopping district." Yongguk the Chauffeur obliged and took them to the nearest shopping district. Most of the car ride was filled with nothing but the playful laughter of the two in the backseat. He just wasn't sure why, but this outraged Yongguk so much. 

After about twenty minutes in the car, they came to a shopping area. Yongguk parked the car and they all got out, "Junhye what do you want to do first?" Youngjae asked with a cheery look in his eyes. "Wait! I know, let's get icecream, how does that sound, does it sound fun?"

Junhye loved icecream, she didn't even have to think about it, "I'd love to let's do it!" Youngjae and Junhye walked off and immediately began looking for the nearest icecream shop. 

Icecream? Don't they know icecream is bad for you?  Unable to calm himself, he just trailed behind the cheery two. He looked away for a minute to tie his shoe and when he looked back he didn't see either of the two in sight. I didn't know I would have to babysit too. He began looking for them.

He was walking and walking when he passed by an icecream shop and through the window he saw Junhye and Youngjae siting at a booth. He stopped and was watching them. 

Youngjae brought up the spoon filled with icecream, and was about to put in his mouth when he decided to do something else. He put the spoon close to instead, "Do you want to try mine?" He smiled at her.

She thought about it, "Sure." She opened so he could feed it to her.

But before that could happen, Yongguk bursted through the door, "YAH!" everybody in the shop stopped what they were doing and looked at the fool standing in the front door. 'I mean. Um. Carry on." He awkwardly smiled, trying to appear normal. He composed himself and walked over to the booth being shared by Youngjae and Junhye, "Don't eat after him, he's dirty." Yongguk sat down and the two finished their icecream, while silence hung in the air. 

"Well, I'm finished, do you want to do something else Youngjae?"

"Let's go window shopping." With that he stood up, motioned for Yongguk to move and grabbed Junhye by the hand. He walked her out of the shop. Yongguk once again followed.

The three were walking along when they saw a mini carnival. "Hey, let's do this instead. I haven't been to one of these since I was little." Junhye broke away from Youngjae's grip and walked towards the carnival. 

Once she was out of earshot, Youngjae turned to Yongguk, "I don't know what you're doing. But stop it. You knew I wanted to have a date with her today, but you intervened. Why?" 

That's the problem, he didn't know. He didn't know why he didn't let Youngjae feed her icecream, he didn't know why he didn't like for them to laugh together. "I don't know."

"Hyung, do you like Junhye?" Youngjae just blatantly asked this question, severely throwing Yongguk off guard.

"What? No, I couldn't.. I mean, I don't know either." Yongguk looked at Youngjae and they just stood there for a moment. "You know what, let's play a strength game, whoever wins is the better man. Deal?" Youngjae spoke. 

Yongguk scoffed as he looked at his muscles and then at those things that Youngjae called muscles, "Deal."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comment.