Noodles

Lost Then Found

 

Junhye stared at the two guys arguing in front of her, "Hyung! Please just make her some ramen!" the younger of the two whined. 

"What if I don't want to, why can't you do it?!" Yongguk shouted to him. Junhye flinched in her seat due to his out burst.

Junhong shot back to the older, "Hyung.......I have school tomorrow, you know that." The two continued on bantering.

Junhye hadn't eaten anything since she came to Korea, just hours ago. She looked over to the clock hanging over the front door. It was already close to   3:00 am. The girl looked back at the two boys, when out of nowhere her stomach made a loud growling whale noise.

Yongguk heard it and stopped yelling. He glared at Junhye and walked into the kitchen, thus declaring Junhong's win. Feeling satisfied, Junhong winks at his noona and went back to his and Jongup's room. 

Junhye looked up from her hands to the kitchen, to see Yongguk in a apron, mixing ramen that was in a pot. She noticed his lovely attire and let out a little laugh. Yongguk heard the laughter and looked at Junhye's way.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What!?" He asked her frustrated at this whole situation. Junhye stared back at him at first.

"N-nothing!" she stuttered and faced the other way. She settled down in her seat when sudenly she heard a voice behind her.

"Hi." Junhye jumped a bit once she turned around, to see a guy with chubby cheeks and messy blonde hair.

"Errr... Hi?" She said unsurely. The guy pulled out a chair out next to her and sat down.

"I'm Youngjae." the guy smiled, sticking out his hand for a handshake. 

Junhye noticed the american greeting and took his hand. She knew to do that having studied abroad in America "I'm Junhye."

She smiled kindly. Youngjae looked over to Yongguk, then back to the girl. "What brings you here?" 

Junhye took in a huge amount of air and explained to Youngjae about how she met Yongguk and how Junhong is her younger brother. Youngjae nodded pretending to absorb the information being presented to him and stood up from the table and looked over to Yongguk once again, who was almost done.

"Hmm... alright." He sighed. Youngjae observed the quiet girl, who was playing with the tips of hair hair. He thought she was rather pretty, different from other girls. But who was he to say that when he only started talking to her a few minutes ago. 

"Youngjae-sshi, why are you awake at this hour? You should go to sleep." Junhye stated politely. Youngjae noticed her kindness and replied,

"I woke up from the ruckus between those two fools." Junhye nodded, understanding the situation. "You know, Yongguk isn't always like that." Junhye faced Youngjae and tilted her head. "He's actually very nice once you get to know him." 

The girl laughed and then looked over at Yongguk who was pouring the noodles into a bowl. "I'll take note of that." she said, looking back at Youngjae.

Yongguk walked over, noodles in hand, "Here." The soup made a tiny splash once it landed on the table. Yongguk placed the bowl close to Junhye and passed her some chopsticks. He frowned at Youngjae, who was watching him. Youngjae took this as a sign and went over to watch tv.

"Goodnight. Put it in the sink when you're done." Yongguk said coldly while heading to his room. "I'll wash it in the morning." With that, he closed the door to his room.

Junhye looked at the bowl that was staring right back at her. I didn't even get to say thank you. She thought, looking at the closed door. The girl quietly ate her noodles. The distant noise from the T.V was on. She quickly finished and placed the bowls into the sink. She headed over to the couch to see Youngjae watching soccer on the floor. Junhye slowly sat down near him on the couch.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Youngjae said to her not moving his eyes from the show.

"No." she answered and continued to watch soccer with Youngjae. After a while, Youngjae heard tiny even breaths and looked over to see Junhye sleeping peacefully on the couch. He grinned at the sight of her. He stood up and went down the hallway to a closet, bringing out a blanket. He quietly walked over to the girl and placed the blanket over her slim body. Youngjae turned off the T.V and turned to look at Junhye once more.

Goodnight... He thought. With one last yawn, he went into his room and went to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm neglecting my other stories so much.