But Why? (Yongguk)

Lost Then Found

A/n: This chapter is in Yongguk's POV kind of. Its really more foccusing on him and his thoughts. The next chapter will be the same thing but foccusing on Junhye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongguk woke to sound of his alarm blaring out some song by Secret. He groggily turned over and pressed snooze. It was 6 am. He only had five hours of sleep and deeply reggretting not sleeping earlier.

'Oh wait.' He remembered what happened last night and knew that he had no choice going to bed so late. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. They stung with sleep and he decided he would best be able to wake up better with a hot shower.

He walked over to the bathroom and walked in. He the shower and adjusted the temperature so that it would be perfectly not too hot and not too cold. Once he had decided it was perfect he began undressing.

He climbed in the shower and began thinking. He always loved taking showers. It was the only time where it was just him and his thoughts with no interuptionsHe realized now though, he didn't want to think.

He didn't want to think about what happened with Junhye or how Youngjae hates him. He wanted to shut out everything, he wanted it all back to normal, before he first found her.

He did however think that him finding her and rescuing her in the first place had nothing to with anything because she was going to come eventually anyways. 'This is too much. What do I do?' 

The water started running cold from the amount he had spent in there and decided to get out. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist and then grabbed another towel to dry his hair.

He walked out of the bathroom and started making his way to his bedroom. It was 6:30 so he expected for nobody to be awake. 'Oh .' There was someone awake. One of the two people he didnt want to see.

Waiting outside of his door was Junhye. He was hoping that she wouldn't feel indebted to him and she would forget about that. He really didn't want another girl in his life right now.

He walked up to her, but still kept his distance.

"Yongguk," She took a step closer to him.

He took a step back, "No, Junhye." She gave him a look of confusion before he continued. "Please just forget what happened, I should have never went with you guys yesterday. Just forget it."

"But why?"

'It's for the best.' "Just leave, Junhye."

"You really are a jerk, Yonnguk." She turned away from him to where he couldn't see her face and wiped the tear threatening to roll down her cheek. "I'm leaving now." She walked back to her respectful bed on the couch.

"Aish." He looked over into the living room and saw her wiping her tears. He wished he knew what to do. Half of him wanted to fix what he did, while the other half wanted nothing more to do with this trouble.

He was about to walk into his bedroom, when the sight of Youngjae walking over to Junhye caught his eye. He really didn't know why, but whenever those two were around eachother he would get angry and feel hurt. 'It's really for the best that it's like this.'

He ruffled his still wet hair and sighed once before waking into his room to get ready for the day.