He Got a oo

Lost Then Found

 

The two glanced around, looking for Junhye. She was about 50 yards away admiring her surroundings. She looked back and saw the two men staring at her. She waved her hands frantically, making sure they could see her, "Yah! What are you two doing? Come here!" 

They looked at each other , making an unspoken bet to whoever could get there first. They both scrambled to get to Junhye as fast as they could.

They sprinted down the walkway, huffing and puffing, going full steam ahead. They were reaching the finale few steps of their race when a bird swooped out of the sky and attacked Yongguk's head. He let out a "manly" scream and fell to ground. Youngjae heard the thud but didn't dare look back. He kept his eyes set on Junhye. 

He was a mere 3 feet away from her and he reached out his arms to greet her with a hug. He was about to wrap his arms around her when she suddenly escaped from the near hug and ran towards the fallen warrior. She stooped to the ground by the fallen, checking him for injuries. 

He appeared to be fine, but a closer inspection revealed that he had a tiny scratch on his elbow. "Oh, Yongguk. You're hurt!" He hadn't felt like he was in much pain but the wheels in his head started turning and Yongguk took this as an opportunity to keepl Junhye away from Youngjae.

"Ahh. Junhye, it hurts. I think I need for you to fix it." Junhye worriedly looked at the scratch on his elbow. Yongguk looked over to Youngjae who has his mouth and eyes wide open with a look of pure disbelief on his face. Yongguk snickered at him and stood up, pathetically asking for Junhye's assistance to do so. 

Junhye looked over to Youngjae with an honest look in her eyes, "Youngjae-ah, I think I need to help him out, I think he's hurt really bad. We can hang out some other time though." He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did she really think he was hurt?

Youngjae was about to speak up about the false injury, when he stopped himself. He knew that if he tried to stop Yongguk, she would be suspicious of his feelings. He decided to just let them go, even despite the fact that he knew he wouldn't get the day with her. "It's okay Junhye." He  looked over to his hyung and said in a mocking tone, "He has a oo. And you should fix it up."

Junhye nodded in agreement and was about to walk away with the cheerful "injured' Yongguk, when Youngjae grabbed his Hyung's arm and whispered in his ear so Junhye couldn't hear, "Did you know you were going to lose so bad that you had to fake an injury?" Youngjae backed up and revealed a cocky little smile. Yongguk's smile disappeared at this and felt slightly angered at his remark. 

Yongguk looked back at Junhye and put his poker face back on, "Let's go Junhye, I don't want it to get infected." Junhye agreed once more and began to walk away, letting him bear his weight on her.

Youngjae watched them walk away into the distance, "First he tags along on my date with her and now he flat out steals her away from me. What a ." He still couldn't quite believe that this has happened. He looks around noticing all the happy couples around him. "This could have been me." He sighed one last time and just walked away.