Somewhere....Maybe

Lost Then Found

Truthfully, Yongguk had no idea where he was taking this girl. He didn't even know why he was taking her. All he knew was that he kidnapped his band mate's older sister that another one of his band mates probably wanted to date today and he was being a major . Why was he doing all of this, he didn't know. 

Yongguk hadn't realized it, but it had already been 15 minutes later and he was still carrying Junhye around looking for a place to go like he promised he would take her too (more like steal her and take her there without her consent).

Junhye stopped trying to escape by thrashing and screaming long ago and now she just kept repeating a series of on going questions that ranged anywhere from, "Do you realize this is probably illegal?" to "Really, where are we going?" to "Do you know you're an idiot?"

Yongguk really didn't want to admit she was right that he was an idiot (or that this was more than likely illegal) he had to think fast. It was no small task thinking of a possibly meaningful place. 

After thinking so hard other people could probably see the smoke coming out of his ears, he finally knew where he'd take her, "Here. Walk, I'm tired of carrying you." He dropped her -not so carefully- on the ground. Much to her relief she landed on her feet.

She straightened herself up a bit and scoffed at him, "Tired of carrying me? You act like it was my decision! No I demand you tell me where we're going." 

He smirked, "Follow me, don't get lost."

"Me? Getting lost? I would never get lost. You're such a jerk." 

"You didn't think I was a jerk when I practically saved you the other night. Now shut up and follow me." He tried grabbing her hand to lead her but she smacked his hand away and he settled with her just following him.

To be honest, Junhye didn't really mind him being tough and insensitive. It was an interesting change from being treated like she was a princess all the time. He was still a jerk though.

He didn't really know why but her being near him gave him a weird tingling in his abdomen. 'Must be indigestion.' He gruffly thought to himself.

 

~~~~~~

Bbuing bbuing ^-^

I know capters are so short, but the next one is a lot longer ^-^