Waking Up

Lost Then Found

 

 

She awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs. Bacon and eggs? What, am I on a couch? She looked over to the clock that was hanging over the doorway, it read 6:30 am. Suddenly she remembered where she was and what had happened. After she finished her noodles last night she came and watched soccer with the boy with the chubby cheeks. What was his name again....? Young... it was Young-something.

She looked over to the kitchen where she assumed the smell had been coming from. The first thing she saw were a pair of long legs strutting around the kitchen. She looked at the owner of the legs and she realized he was almost completely .

The only clothing this black-haired, pale-skinned man was wearing were boxers covered by the same apron Yongguk had been wearing the previous night. 

She adverted her eyes, but the man noticed her looking at him, "Hello there," he said with a wink, "I'm assuming you're the reason nobody could get any sleep last night, well except Daehyun, he can sleep through anything" Daehyun, who's Daehyun. And who is he? "I bet you're wondering who I am. I'm Himchan. Do you want some breakfast?" She wasn't hungry at all until he asked that question, but as soon as he did she did feel hungry.

"Oh, um, sure, thanks. I'm Junhye by the way." She got up from her position on the couch and walked into the kitchen, keeping her distance from the semi- gentleman. "Are you in Junhong's band?" 

"Haha, it's not his band. It's Yongguk's. but basically, yes." She nodded, understanding how it was. "You know, Junhye, you are really beautiful..just thought I'd put that out there." What, beautiful? He must be some kind of ert. I mean, Is he hitting on me...no..can't be. "In case you were wondering, I am hitting on you. Anyone good looking as yourself deserves to be hit on." 

"Oh. um. er. thanks. Haha." She couldn't manage to spit out full sentences, it was already awkward enough with him being practically . But that's when the awkward level multiplied. Walking out of a bedroom was another half boy. He had rock hard abs and young looking complexion.

It was the other boy from last night, Jongup? Yes, Jongup. She didn't get to see him clearly last night, but he was pretty good looking despite being of a young age, she didn't want to admit it, but the ert also looked good.. 

She looked back to the hallway and saw Junhong walk out, him being half was nothing new or awkward to her so she simply dismissed it. "Good morning noona," The young boy said with a yawn.

"Good morning, donseang.Why are  you awake so early?" 

Junhong gave her an almost dumbfounded look, "I have school with Jongup here. The real question is, why are you awake now?"

She gave the question some thought and replied, "I woke up from this ert making so much noise in the kitchen.

"What. ert? Hyung, are you seducing my sister too?!" Unable to say an answer that wouldn't offend either parties, Himchan just looked away.

Two more figures walked into the group, one was a thankfully fully clothed Young-something, the one she watched soccer with last night. The other was a tan boy with brownish hair, surprise surprise, he was only wearing pants. 

"Good morning, Daehyun. Good morning, Youngjae." The ert said to the two newly appeared guys.

"Good morning to you too. And good morning Junhye." Youngjae smiled sweetly at her.  Aha, now I remember, it's Youngjae. The other must be Daehyun. "Junhye, do you want me to show you around Seoul? I have nothing to do today, and everyone else is busy." 

"Doing what?" She asked him, curious to know.

He thought about it and answered, "Well Jongup and Zelo have school, Himchan And Dae are going to practice, and I'm pretty sure Yongguk is busy, he always is." He turned to Himchan who was fixing breakfast plates for group, he looked back at her eager for an answer.

"I'd love to," He sighed a sigh of relief, thankful she said yes. "Wait, one question, whose Zelo?"

'Oh haha, that's just something we call Junhong." She nodded, a bit confused on why they called him that, but she didn't question further. "So, do you want to leave around 9:00? That'll give us about two and a half hours to wake up a little more and get ready. How does that sound?" She agreed to the plan, when suddenly a wild shirtless Yongguk appears.

He looked amazing, even after just waking up, maybe even the most beautiful in the whole room. She looked around, and began to wonder, Just what country did I save in my past life to deserve this? Nobody had spoken in about 10 seconds causing an awkward silence when Yongguk decided to speak, "Youngjae, I overheard you saying that's you're taking her out to see Seoul. You just assumed that I couldn't go? Well I can, so I will."

"Oh, uh, hyung, Its okay you don't have to." Youngjae replied, trying to drop subtle hints that it was only supposed to be him and Junhye, but the older persisted.

"You can't drive Anyways, so I might as well go. Alright then, it's settled we'll leave at 9:00." With that Yongguk walk back to his room, not having breakfast, leaving everyone else unsure of what just went on. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~
Was this funny?