Step Seven

10 Steps To Hear: Kiss Me ♥
seven.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I opened the front door and leaned back against the wall with a sigh. After me and Yongguk, we've eaten, he had to go to TS, and so I decided to come home. I had nothing better to do.

"______, you have already arrived?" My dad asked and I heard some footsteps. In mere seconds, he was ahead of me and wasn’t with a good face.

“Yeah.” I said, averting my gaze from his and started walking to my room.

“Mian.” My dad said, breaking the silence and I stopped walking. My back was turned at him, but I know he's about to cry. Yes, my dad cries. He’s usually a cheerful person, but when we're sad or upset with each other, he hates it, maybe because he has only me. I know that when my mother left us, it wasn’t easy for him. I know that he often thinks of her, and constantly asks why she has done such a thing. "I didn’t measure my actions." He continued speaking, breaking my sad and melancholy thoughts.

"It's all resolved." I stared at the wall that was in front of me. "I and Yongguk.. We’re together again." I started to walk again but was prevented from continuing when my dad hugged me from behind.

“Jinjja?” He asked a little more cheerful and I nodded.

"But please don’t challenge him again." I turned to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "You know that Yongguk can’t say no to challenges and he’s very stubborn." I breathed calmly as I spoke with my dad. I don’t want to cry again.

"Ok, I know I didn’t do well in challenging him. I didn’t think. Forgive me." He asked looking directly into my eyes.

“Ok.” I nodded. "I'll rest a bit." I said and walked to my room. I lie down in bed and fell asleep quickly.

 

****

 

I opened my eyes and looked at the window. The sun was setting up. Looks like I didn’t sleep long. I closed my eyes again and turned my body to the right side eventually bumping on something. Still with eyes closed, I ran my hand through it. My fingers touched something fluffy; my hand felt the softness of the hair, then the lines of the nose, past the cute and plump lips and stopped at the person's chest. Suddenly I opened my eyes and blushed stupidly. What was I doing? My eyes met the eyes of Yongguk and I blushed even more.

“What are you doing?” He asked huskily, putting his hands behind his head.

“Oh my God.” I said quickly, bringing my fingers to my mouth and dragging my body to the edge of the bed. "You.. I.. Where I touched.." I said gesturing at him and then at me. "I thought.. Oh my God.." I tousled my hair and looked embarrassed at him. I had felt the softness of his face and especially the softness of his lips. I never had touched him like that.

“______.” He came up to me and I didn’t move. If I moved further, I would fall out of the bed. "What’s the problem? You can touch your boyfriend." He asked with his gummy smile. I don’t know why I was freaking out. I could hear my heart rhythms and I am sure that Yongguk too. "I also can touch you." He put his fingers in my hair, past my nose, down my cheek and landed lightly on my shoulder. "Heck, I can feel your heart rhythms." He said and my heart rates increased even more. Oh God, I think I'll have a heart attack.

"I think I'll die." I whispered and looked at the bed sheets, playing with my fingers. "What a shame." I covered my face. Ok, now I'm exaggerating a bit.

"You want me to calm you down?" He asked and grabbed my fingers. I nodded in reply. He took my hand and placed it on his chest. I blushed, a little. "Hear my heart rhythms. My heart is beating just like yours." He said smiling and put his hand over my hand that was on his chest. I smiled a little as I felt his heart rhythms. Indeed, our hearts were synchronized.

"Why my heart races when I'm near you?" I asked looking into his eyes and he threw me a beautiful smile.

"I ask you the same." He tilted his head slightly and his eyes twinkled. "I think it’s the effect of love." He whispered tenderly and my heart skipped a beat when he said the word 'love.'

"What two idiots we are." I laughed and so did he.

"But we are two pretty idiots." He teased and I nodded. He took off my hand from his chest and pulled me a little putting my head on his shoulder. He started playing with my hair as we both saw the setting sun through my window.

“Yongguk.” I called him. "You don’t have schedules to fulfill?" I asked. I know he isn’t always available and I don’t want to be a hindrance to his career.

"Not today, but next week I will not even have time to breathe." He sighed and I continued to stare at the sun. Well, I will not say anything. I just know I'll get another week without seeing him but hey, at least we enjoyed the few moments we have.

“______.” He called me and I pulled my head of his shoulder and looked at him. "You don’t have jealous?" He asked and I frowned.

“Jealous? Of who?” I asked curiously.

“Of Baby’s.” He said the name of the fans of BAP with a smile. I know he’s proud of his fans.

“Ani.” I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow. "I'm not jealous of them because I trust you and furthermore I’m also a baby." I patted his shoulder and smiled weakly.

"Oh, and who’s your bias of BAP?" He asked crossing his arms. I bit my cheek internally. He was my bias. He's my bias since I laid eyes on him. He's my bias even before we were lovers and we met, but I will not say what he wants to hear.

“Hmmm..” I put a finger on the chin. “Zelo.” I said and looked at him with a smile on the lips.

“Zelo?!” He asked a bit surprised. “Wae? I thought you liked guys older than you." He continued talking and I shrugged.

"Sometimes I like to hear him calling me noona and besides, I like he’s rap." I said not shifting my gaze at him and he shook his head in disappointment.

“Who’s your second?” He asked, still with a little hope and I smiled openly.

“Jongup.” I said the name of my cousin with happiness and Yongguk crossed his arms and lay down on the bed.

“I give up.” He mumbled and stared at the ceiling, disillusioned. I approached him and nudged his shoulder.

"Hey, don’t be like that." I said but he didn’t look at me. "If it comforts you, you were the one who won my heart." I leaned my head on his shoulder and stared at the ceiling as well, noticing the texture. Suddenly Yongguk hugged me making me face his t-shirt.

"Ah, that was good to hear." He laughed and kissed the top of my head throwing some chills down my spine. "If you want to know, you too, were the one who won my heart." He said. "I know we haven’t met in the best way, but our first date was wonderful." He continued talking, the back of my neck.

“______.” I heard my dad calling me, ruining the moment. “______.” He called me again and I snorted.

"You better go there." Yongguk pointed with his chin at the door of my room and I got up out of bed reluctantly. I took a few hurried steps until I saw my father in the living room, sitting on the couch, watching TV. He couldn’t have gone to my room, knock politely on the door and say what he wanted to tell me?

“Dad.” I called him and he turned to me. “What do you want?” I asked, tapping my foot lightly on the floor. He looked around, then got up from the couch and stood in front of me.

"Seventh step: Ask him how to kiss a person." My dad said the seventh step and then turned and sat back down on the couch. "Oh, and don’t do anything I would do." He said in a playful tone and I blinked a few times and then shrugged. Better not to say anything. I sometimes think that I’m not my father's daughter, oh, anyway. I dragged my feet up to my room and closed the door softly behind me. My eyes traveled across the face of Yongguk, he had his eyes closed and his chest rose and fell according to his quiet breathing. I walked to the bed and lay down careful, not to disturb him.

"What your dad wanted?" He asked, still with eyes closed and hands behind his head. He looked like he was at home, all stable.

“Nothing important.” I said and put myself in the same position as him. “Yongguk” I called him huskily.

“Hmm..” He murmured. I bet he was going to end up falling asleep in no time.

"How do you kiss someone?" I asked a little flushed. Good thing he had his eyes closed so he couldn’t see my state. I felt the bed mattress stirring up and I opened my eyes. I turned my face to the right side and Yongguk was lying sideways. Mere inches were separating our heads.

“I.. I don’t know.” He shrugged and approached our pads making our foreheads to touch each other.

“How don’t you know?” I asked a little astonished. "After all, you're a boy." I nudged his forehead, and he frowned.

"I'm a guy, but that doesn’t mean anything." He pulled my finger from his forehead. "And I'm still in time to learn." He yawned and I looked at his face. "I will learn how to kiss, with you, ______." He whispered and my cheeks were suddenly warm. I stared at his face for a long time. I have a boyfriend so gawky and dear but occasionally tough and stubborn. I don’t know how I fell in love with a person like him. I never had a predefined type, I never thought a lot about guys but when I met Yongguk, everything changed.

“Yongguk.” I whispered his name softly but he didn’t answer me. I passed with my fingers in his rebellious hair and closed my eyes with a smile. "Sweet dreams." I wished. "By the way, you are my bias and not Zelo.” I said and then I joined him in the dream world.

 

Seventh step:

Both will learn how to kiss with each other. At least that's what he said.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Me (singing): Gukkie ~ Gukkie ~Gukkie

Mom: Shut up, I want to sleep!
Me (whispering) : Goodbye ~ Goodbye ~
 
Whatever /shrugs/