Step Three

10 Steps To Hear: Kiss Me ♥
three.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I lay on my bed and ran my hand across my forehead, wiping some drops of sweat. I was unaware that tidying my room could be so tiring. After that day at the coffee shop, I haven’t spoken more with Yongguk. Why he has to be almost always busy? Why we have just a few minutes to be together? I looked at the white ceiling and sighed. A goofy smile appeared on my lips when I remembered the words he had said. I grabbed the pillow and gave a small laugh of joy making my cheeks started to hurt because of the big smile.

"Love is so silly." I heard a voice murmuring and I dropped the pillow quickly because of the shock. My eyes darted to the door of my room and I looked directly into the face of my father. "You get so silly when you think of Yongguk." He crossed his arms and my cheeks flushed. Aish, now I can’t smile or laugh?

"What’s wrong to think about Yongguk?" I asked, getting up from the bed and straightened the white pillow of cotton. "You don’t like to see your daughter happy?" I asked, turning my back to him and putting the blue alarm clock on the bedside table.

"Of course I like." He came up to me and kissed the back of my head affectionately. "I will always want to see you happy." He patted my head and I smiled. I love my dad, I really love him. "Are you ready for the third step?" He asked and I nodded, turning my face to see him. "Third step: Ask him to help you paint your room." He crossed his arms as he finished talking and I raised an eyebrow.

"I had no plans to renew my room." I looked around me. Yes, the room is good, in my opinion. The room doesn’t need to be renewed. It’s good as it is.

"You're going to renew it ______." My father turned his back on me and walked into the corridor. Seconds later his hands had two cans of paint, one black and one red. I looked minutely at him and he smiled. "Here's what you need." He put the cans of paint near my feet. "I have to go now." He approached the door and then turned back to face me. "Oh, don’t forget to call Yongguk for him to help you." He pointed his index finger to the phone that was on the bed and I rolled my eyes. He disappeared from my sight and I sat on the bed. Yongguk doesn’t have the duty to help me renew my room. He must be tired right now and I don’t want to bother him, but it never hurts to try, right?

With a sigh I lay down on the bed and grabbed the phone. I searched the number of Yongguk and pressed the green button. While I expected him to answer, my eyes looked at the paint. My dad couldn’t have picked better colors? Oh, at the end of these steps I will paint his room black, all black, to see if he likes. Damn it, why do I have to paint my room? I just tidy up my room half an hour ago, and I already have to paint it? Thankfully I don’t work today. If I went to work, I would be devastated.

“Hey.” Yongguk's voice broke my thoughts and I sat on the bed suddenly.

“Hey.” I greeted him. "Look, are you busy?" I asked, biting my lower lip lightly. Why suddenly I got nervous? Aish, I don’t understand myself sometimes. All these feelings put me confused.

"Hmmm, no. BAP ended rehearsing just a few minutes ago and I'm leaving TS." He said in a whisper. I could feel that he was tired. His voice was deeper than normal and his breathing was a bit uneven. Well, looks like I'll have to postpone this step. "But do you want something?" He asked and I got up from the bed and my feet hit the cans.

"Oh no, forget it Yongguk." I gave a slight kick in one of the cans causing it rolled, until it stopped at the door of my room. I sighed and I approached the window. Suddenly I was sad. I would spend another day without seeing him, another long and boring day.

“Tell me.” He asked huskily and I closed my eyes. "If you wanted nothing, you wouldn’t call me. I already know you very well ______." He said and I opened the window to feel the sun's rays to warm my skin. The wind gently shook my hair bringing with it the sweet smell of the conditioner of the clothes that I had put in the clothesline on the backyard.

"I told you it's nothing." I opened my eyes slightly. "You need to rest so I'll hang up the call now." I rested my chin on my left hand. "Take care of yourself." These were the last words I said before hanging up the call. I even gave him time to respond. Ok, maybe I didn’t do well in hang up the call but I don’t wanna be a bad girlfriend. I want the best for him. He understands that, I think. I would close the window when my eyes saw a person. I looked closely at the person and my eyes widened. It was Yongguk. What is he doing here? I told him for him to rest. I heard the doorbell ringing and walked out of my room hastily. I went downstairs and quickly opened the door almost breathless.

"Come on, tell me what you need ______." That was the first thing he said when he laid eyes on me. Aish, I don’t believe he came here because of that. He’s so stubborn.

"I said it was nothing." I huffed and he entered into the house and shut the door. He approached me and pinned me against the wall putting an arm on each side of my shoulder.

"Don’t lie to me ______." He moved his face close to mine and my heart skipped a beat. "You know very well that I hate lies." He took an arm of the wall and leaned against the wall beside me. I sighed in relief when he no longer had his face close to mine. I don’t know how I'll be when I feel his lips on mine. I will die for sure.

“Ok, ok.” I said weakly. "I would ask you to help me renew my room." I said and turned my face to the right to see his beautiful face. A small smile began to form on his lips and I looked directly into his eyes, a bit curious.

"Let's get to work." He rubbed his hands and took off his coat he had worn showing his athletic and white arms. I know he has lately gone to the gym. I don’t know why he wants to have more muscles, I like him the way he is, but well, I will not say anything. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to my room. Why he was so excited to paint a room? I admit that sometimes I don’t understand him and sometimes it’s better not to try to understand him. He grabbed the paint cans and opened them with a smile. I shrugged and went to the pantry to pick up some paintbrushes. I handed him a paintbrush and he began painting, singing a song softly. I did the same and started painting.

"Hey, you're not tired?" I asked after a few minutes in silence. When I'm with him, I hate that there is silence because when I'm with him, I need to talk and listen to what he tells me.

“Nop.” He shook his head without looking away from the wall. Ok, looks like he's focused.

"But when I called you, you seemed tired." I said worried and stopped painting the wall. I approached him and grabbed his brush causing him to stop painting. He looked at me, gave a little smile and patted my head.

"I'm fine ______, don’t worry." He said but I didn’t avert my gaze. "When I'm with you I forget that I'm tired and besides, it's fun doing this kind of stuff with you." He turned to me completely. "Come on, don’t make that face." He smiled and passed with the brush on my nose, painting it.

"What did you do?" I asked passing with my fingers in my nose and looked at my hand that was red painted. Oh, he wants to play, is it? I smiled devilishly and grabbed my brush. He realized what I was doing and walked away from me but I was quicker and painted his neck of black. "Haha, is vengeance." I crossed my arms victorious and he laughed.

"Truce." He raised his arms in a sign of peace and I nodded. I landed the paintbrush and walked to the bathroom. Thankfully, I could clean the paint easily. If my nose remained painted, he would regret it. After the nose clean, I opened the door of the bathroom and my feet stopped when my eyes looked at the wall. On the wall in front of me was little hearts drawn. A little amazed, I approached the wall and smiled pathetically.

"This wasn’t part of the decor." I whispered and Yongguk approached the wall and wrote:

 

Bang Yongguk

Choi ______

 

I looked at him and he laughed. "What a great work of art." He crossed his arms and nodded slightly, proud of his painting.

"Aish, so cheesy." I shook my head in disapproval but inside I was squealing with joy. "Why are you so cheesy Yongguk?" I asked and he joined his eyebrows. Oh no, I know this look. He leaned closer to me and looked at me carefully. He approached his lips to my ear.

"I’m only cheesy with you." He whispered, making tickle in my ear. I felt my cheeks warm. He chuckled a bit and then picked up the brush.

"Don’t you dare." I stared at him and a big smile was plastered on his lips. In a flash he painted my nose again and I sighed. I picked up the brush to paint him and he began to run away from me. "Yah, Bang Yongguk, come here now." I said loudly and began to run after him. The house was filled with our laughter. I never thought that painting a bedroom could be so much fun.

 

Third step:

Your cheesiness makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Oh my /covers face/ so cheesy >.< Ahh.. You guys liked it? I hope so ^^, Btw.. Thank you so so much for your votes and comments.. you guys are the best