Step Ten

10 Steps To Hear: Kiss Me ♥
ten.
_______________________________________________________________________________

After a few minutes, Yongguk came from the bathroom and both ate in silence. None of us dared to say something. I wouldn’t start a conversation because I'm sure it would be strange, and for that, the silence is enough. When we finished eating, I washed the dishes while Yongguk sweep the kitchen. I love Yongguk in this regard. Not every man helps women in the kitchen, but Yongguk didn’t mind helping. This is one of the thousands of things that he's good. After all tidy, I took off my apron and hung it behind the kitchen door, Yongguk did the same and then walked into the living room, sat down on the couch and the television. I shrugged and wandered through the house, looking for my father. I wanted him to help me make this strange feeling go away.

I walked down the hall and knocked lightly on the door of his room. I heard a soft 'enter' and opened the door. I closed the door behind me and saw my father in front of the computer. Calmly, I approached him and put my hands on the white chair in which he was sitting. I looked curiously at the computer monitor and saw that he was researching something about food. Ok, I know he loves learning recipes and he’s meals are so delicious, I can’t complain.

“Dad.” I nudged his shoulder gently and he glanced at me. “I and Yongguk.. Hmm..” I tried to tell what had happened minutes ago but I was a bit embarrassed to say this to my father. After all, I never had said something so important to anyone. I’m the type of person who doesn’t vents and keeps everything to her. “Hmm.. I and Yongguk.. We almost kissed.” I said, feeling my cheeks already red. I can’t stop blushing when I speak of this to somebody, regardless of who is. My dad stood up abruptly. I looked at him, somewhat astonished because of his sudden action.

“Almost?” He asked placing his hands on my shoulders and I nodded still astonished. “Almost?” He asked again and I raised an eyebrow.

"I already said yes." I said in a whisper and he made ​​a grimace with his mouth. Then he stepped back a bit from me and began to pace back and forth in the room. What’s happening? I'm not realizing why he was like this. “Dad.” I called him but apparently he didn’t hear me. “Dad.” I called him again and this time he stopped walking and looked directly at me. “What’s wrong?” I asked, leaning back in his bedroom window.

"I have to tell the tenth step now." He sighed lightly and I crossed my arms. I wasn’t expecting to do two steps on the same day but screw it. Bring it on. "______, this is the last step so you can’t give up now." He said in a serious tone and I nodded fiercely. I'll kiss Yongguk. I'll hear him asking me to kiss him, and it will be today. I closed my hands into a fist and my dad started to say the tenth step. "Tenth step: Go to a festival with him." My dad said, and approached his desk. He opened the small and white drawer and then handed me two tickets. My eyes looked at the two white tickets, with some letters written.

"Is that all?" I asked frowning. "I need only to go to this festival and he will ask me to kiss him?" I asked a little in doubt and my dad nodded with a small sad smile on his lips. “What?” I asked when I saw his face.

"My little one will give her first kiss." He pretended that he wiped some tears from his eyes.

"Stop please." I squeezed a bit, the bridge of my nose. My dad is so silly when he wants, that even makes me like him more as the years go by.

"I've stopped. Now go, and only come back when you have given your first kiss." He pushed me gently out of his room and when I was in the hallway, he closed the door in my face. Aff, I deserve it, no doubt. I looked again at the tickets and walked to the living room. Does Yongguk want to go to the festival? Sounds like fun, though I don’t know the name of the band that will perform at the festival. Oh, well. I shrugged my shoulders and I approached Yongguk.

“Hey.” I said sitting beside him and he glanced at me.

“Hey.” He said almost voiceless. Apparently, he was still a little embarrassed.

"Want to go to a festival?" I asked with a small shy smile on the lips. I had never invited him to somewhere. It was always him who offered himself for that.

“Yeah, why not?” He said shrugging. "We will go now?" He asked and I nodded slightly. He turned off the television and put on his coat. “Let’s go?” He stretched out his hand and I laced my fingers with his. He adjusted the handkerchief he had around his neck and put the hood of his coat on the head, straightening a few strands of hair. Both went out of my house holding hands. Fortunately, the festival location wasn’t far. I like to walk but today the weather was a bit hot and I don’t like to sweat. When I looked at my front, I saw that the festival was outdoors. The place was surrounded by cherry blossoms and had some shadows for people to sit and relax. Since I love nature, I loved this place. With joy, I pulled a little the arm of Yongguk and handed the tickets to the gentleman who was receiving the tickets.

“Wow, so many people.” Yongguk said admired, and I smiled slightly. It seems I'm not the only one who loves nature, because indeed, the place was full of people. I, and Yongguk, we sat down under a tree. Apparently the band would only come at 8 pm. Is still lacking a bit to that time comes. I leaned my head on the tree and closed my eyes, Yongguk did the same and both rested a bit, feeling the cool breeze blowing in our faces.

 

****

 

I slowly opened my eyes and felt a weight on my shoulder. I turned my face to my right side and a small smile formed on my lips when my nose smelled the shampoo that Yongguk wore, coming from his own hair. I passed lightly with my cold fingers through his silky hair and he opened his eyes slightly and looked up. The lights that were on the posts beside us began to light up and I looked at the sky. Some stars were in the dark sky. Looks like it's almost time for the festival begin. Yongguk, rubbed his eyes and looked at the sky too.

"Oh, I've never seen the sky so beautiful as now." He said with a charming smile on his lips. I hugged his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder.

“Thank you.” I thanked him and he put his arm over my shoulders.

"I thank you, for loving me ______." He said in a whisper and my heart began to pound because of his sweet words. “Thank you.” He thanked again and kissed my head. At that moment, my heart warmed. It was so good to feel loved and to love. It was so nice to have Yongguk beside me. It was so good to feel that he supported me and would always listen to my problems. Suddenly, some lights ahead of us lit up and three people showed up in front of everyone and sat on the brown and comfortable benches. Some soothing music started playing and they began to sing. Oh, the music is so soft and lovely. Suddenly, Yongguk lightly touched my cheek with his ​​cold and smooth fingers. “______.” He said my name in an adorable way and I looked directly into his eyes.

“Yeah..” I said a little breathlessly as he was approaching his face increasingly to mine.

"Sorry to have fled when we were about to.. kiss.." He said a little flushed and I shook my head slightly.

“It’s okay. You have time to kiss me; I'm not going to force you." I said sincerely and he rubbed his nose in mine making some butterflies appear in my stomach.

"But I want to kiss you." He said in a mere whisper and my eyes widened slightly.

"So.. Why.. You never kissed me?" I asked, trying to compose my emotional state.

"Because I wanted to make sure.." He replied calmly and put his hand behind my neck. "I had to make sure that I was the one for you." He said and I felt his fresh and aphrodisiac breath hitting lightly on my lips. Oh my God. I'm going crazy.

"Of course you are the one." I nodded. "I'm the one for you?" I asked looking closely at his eyes and noticed they had a small glow.

“Yeah, you are.” He replied and approached over his face. I was running out of breath. “______, kiss me.” He said in a huskily voice and my heart began to beat faster. He said.. He said what I wanted to hear. I would kiss him. He closed his eyes and I would do the same but stopped.

“Wait.” I asked and he opened his eyes a bit. "You have herpes?" I asked out of nowhere and he frowned because of my stupid question.

“Ani.” He shook his head. "Now don’t mess around and kiss me." He asked and without further ado I joined our lips. At first it was just a touch of lips but then he pulled me closer to him. He bit my lower lip causing me to open my mouth a bit and when our tongues touched, I gave myself completely. I felt spasms running down my back, my breathing was out of sync, my heart was beating so strongly and my lips felt the taste of his lips. I put my arms around his neck and bit his lip slightly. “I love you.” He said through the kiss and I smiled.

“I love you too.” I said, lightly kissing his sweet lips. He laughed and pulled me in for another kiss. Our first kiss is definitely something I'll remember for the rest of my life.

 

Tenth step:

He asked me to kiss him and of course I wouldn’t let this opportunity pass.

 

 

Kiss me!

Bang Yongguk ♥

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

END!! Thank you so so so much guys for supporting this fic ^^,

Next fic:

10 Steps To Hear: I'm Crying Because Of You ♥; with Jongup.